News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sewn Project to share :)

Started by Neocridders, June 25, 2011, 03:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Well, I am entering the lupine photo contest. I was planning to draw my buddy (the little lupine buddy has to be in all of the photos to make sure you're taking legitimate pictures)

The only problem was my hand just won't let me draw right now (which is not good, since I've got a ton of AP art homework due soon. Eeeeep I haven't started yet).

So I tried to find a different solution.

I sewed a lupine. Look at him!!

This is Rascal!

So, I give you Rascal! He's stuffed with FLUFF!

He still needs a nose and eyes. But I just had to show him off.

:D

I took a template off of the internet for it, so I can't take total credit. The template was for a scotty dog, but I edited it a little to make it for a lupine.

Kahlira

Yours (And practically everyone else's) all turned out better then mine. It's a good work job you did!

Neocridders

Thanks!

You're welcome to post yours here. If you want to :) I'd love to see!

Kahlira

I'm still not technically finished with him yet. Have to draw his markings and such with my silver sharpie. Then maybe some glitterglue in his ears cuz thats fun =D

Neocridders

Hehehe. I think it's adorable.

Kahlira

I think so too, but compared to everyone else's.. He's not so good XD

Neocridders

Don't worry about anyone else's. I keep doing that, and I was driving myself crazy. So I made what I wanted and now I don't compare it to everyone else's and I just feel like mine is good, especially since I've never made anything like it before. Never made anything from cloth and stuff before.

A ton of people in Arg are like Mega artistic, and make quilts/draw for a living. So making these things are like their hobbies.
XD I have to keep reminding myself that.

Kahlira

BabyKittenCandy

I havent even started my buddy yet.. i really should! I cant draw for toffee, so that is out... i dunno i can afford to buy material to sew one.. I might sculpt one, i think i have some modrock upstairs along with some milliput.. no clue which Lupine to use even!!

Suggestions welcome!!

Kahlira

You have a lot who would be easy to make. XD

I like Innosense best though I think. Orr Delightful XD

Neocridders

Wow you have a ton of lupines (more than me anyway.)

I think the easiest ones to do might be a fooxie or a normal lupine with minimal minis/mutations.

I think maybe Snowfall, Shadow, Raina, Plague even!

You've got so many to choose from. I had a hard time choosing from just my 11 lupines. But wow, you've got a big bundle of them!