News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Maybe if I post a 'Watch me Work' I'll work faster?

Started by Neocridders, August 20, 2011, 06:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Urrr, Neo is a dumby and hasn't finished her AP art homework.
She has 5 pieces to be done by the start of school Thursday.
That means she has to finish them (and finish her other AP homework) as soon as possible.

I've 'finished' (or, close enough to finished) 3 of the 5.
Got half way on one, just started the last.

I'll post a watch me work? So maye I can get the energy to go faster... *Crosses fingers*

I'll post updates as often as I can. But, realize posting an update every hour is actually going to take -more- time than me just working. So, probably when I get significantly farther I'll post an update?

:)
--Will edit in first update as soon as I get the picture to upload--

Neocridders

First update! I started this morning. I am doing my 2nd colored piece( have to have two in color) as my self portrait.

Neocridders

Alrighty, I have decided I'm finishing everything today. That means I'll hopefully have finished versions of everything up soon. However, I've got a load of AP work left to do, not including art, so I might be a good girl and not procrastinate any longer by posting more pictures of stuff XD

But... we'll see!

I think it looks better than it did. It's not done yet, but it's close. I'm not satisfied with the hair yet. Or the hand. And I'll finish the table soon too. But... for the most part, this is what it'll be.

I may also edit the face to put more detail and shape to it. It's pretty flat now...

Neocridders

Oh, yeah. Here is where I'm at with my 'reclining figure' piece. :P I really don't like charcoal, but I decided to go with it anyway.

I don't have much faith in this piece right now. That's why I've skipped for now and I'm working on the other. But tonight I plan to have everything finished, so I'll eventually have to go back and finish it too.

:P Not looking forward to that...

red_uni387

i really like your self portrait <3

the reclining figure looks really odd to me though...her arms and hands are so tiny compared to her body o__o

Luv007

The self portrait is phenomenal!

I agree with red on the charcoal, the hands and head I think are tinier than the body for some reason. :)

Neocridders

Yeah. They do look that way. It's a forshortened view. It's strangely angled because the head and arms are resting farther back than the rest of the body. It's weird. I know.
And maybe I just exagerated that too much. XD

I've decided I've finished the charcoal one. I may touch up the self portrait a bit tomorrow. And I've got like three other ones that could use touch ups but I'm probably just going to leave them be.

XD Now for my AP calc homework... >.> Neo really should have worked faster this summer on the homework...

Neocridders

http://neocridders.deviantart.com/#/d47yav5

This is my portrait.
I think it's... ok. Everyone in my art class seems to like it, which I suppose is good. And many teachers have come to tell me that they like it.

I don't tihnk it's really amazing, but I do think it's the best I've done of my summer works. That's my favorite. The other ones are just... ick. :P

So yeah, click that link and be taken to the finished product. I had to take the picture with my camera and I didn't have photoshop to crop it with so... meh. Sorry it looks so weird...

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Neocridders