News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Post your new props here! :D

Started by TheLeet, November 21, 2012, 12:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLeet

This is a thread for everyone to show off their new props for secundi and to hopefully get more people to vote for them :)

http://www.secundi.net/voteonprop.php

I'll start:
I've created a room, a window, a table and a rug that all need votes  ;D

Pinkshadow

TheLeet

In the property section, there's a tab called "Vote on Prop" :)
http://www.secundi.net/voteonprop.php

edit: and it looks like that was the last vote needed. Thank you <3

YourLoveOnly

Yeah maybe it's good to include that at the top of your first post so anyone viewing the thread can see it easily? Also I'd love it if anyone who has my carpet can do a screenshot of how it looks placed in a room for me since I am still saving up for the home I want <3 If it looks good I'll add more colors.

TheLeet

I've added the link. I've got your carpet in room 2 of my house. If you go to my display page, there's a link at the top where you can see my property :)

YourLoveOnly

Ah thanks for the tip! I've looked at Winged's home too since she mentioned purchase as well. Good because now I know I missed a row of pixels on one side >_< Fixed it but can't fix the blue one until Silv makes the edit button work, but at least new colors uploaded won't have the same issue ^^

I've uploaded a teal version of my carpet as per Winged's request <3 After this one is approved and I see it lines up perfectly now I'll go toss in a whole bunch of colors.

TheLeet

I've added three more props. <3

edit: No more votes needed. Thanks :)

TheLeet

I've created a few more props and I've also updated the green wallpaper. It had some bits overlapping with the floor so that'll need votes, too. :)

Winged

Nice! Could i request a window to go on the left hand wall?
Owner of Gliders!

TheLeet

I'll try the next time I get around to doing props. Might struggle with perspective a bit but we'll see. :)

TheLeet

Many props today. I think that might be it for a while. :)

Ryuukokoro

Hee hee you're on a roll Leet! They look so fabulous. <3