News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

C'bana ((CLOSED))

Started by Pega, May 26, 2013, 06:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPO

Picking just one is way too hard. I pick the first little guy. I'd like to name him Necrotic please.

Pega

Lilu pointed out to me that you guys chose preferences from the get-go. Sooo... Since SPO chose no preference, #1 does go to her.

Here are the rest of the results:
Kah- #2
SPO- #1
Lilu- #6
YLO- #4
Willow- #5
Winged- #3

I will post a more detailed response sometime soon.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

XD I still get Skittles x Skylar baby, Yay!

YourLoveOnly

I also got my second favorite, yay! And will of course also stalk the sibling of my baby living with Kah and my favorite who went to SPO. This was a really fun event Pega, thank youu!

And I do still have all my MLP customizing stuff boxed up at my parents.. So I can still make them :P I just haven't for a long while because I didn't have time for it. Hoping to pick it back up in the new year :)

SPO

Where can we find which type our C'Bana is? Like elemental, northern, etc.

EDIT
Nevermind! I found it. ^^

YourLoveOnly

Need to pick a name for my girl.. Am thinking 'Swamp' (came to mind because she's a Rainforest type and has a parent named Amazon) or one of these three 'Witch', 'Witchcraft' and 'Arts and Crafts' Can I have translations to help me pick? XD

Pega

I just thought I'd bump this up so I can finally finish some stuff up on here and possibly get something new started. :) I need to translate some names, I see..

Victoria

Pega

See the new post called "New C'bana activity." I'll be starting something sometime this weekend. Not sure when yet. A 1 1/2 year old child makes my life cute, but difficult. XD