*Gasp*  Another lump!  Dig, dig, dig!

Tribbler

DawnStar7 - Female

Franken Question
Eye Color?

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 20, 2014, 03:29:57 PM
*Gasp*  Another lump!  Dig, dig, dig!
As you dig, you hear a clink like glass hitting together...uhh...

Keep Digging
Pull Back

timbergray

Cyan!

Uh, oh.  Clinking glass. . . .. I'll keep digging, but very slowly and very carefully.  I don't want to cut myself! 

Country

Quote from: Tribbler on May 18, 2014, 11:51:40 AM

Quote from: Country on May 18, 2014, 11:23:28 AM
Country is joining the adventure!
Walking through the colored Door of your choice (Dark Orchid) You find you entered into a large safari looking area. Almost like a big vast jungle. But you know it's indoors as you can see a roof overhead. Your guess to keep the flying kanins inside perhaps? But either way, once you're done looking around, you notice there's a few foot paths near by. Which do you wish to take?

To the Left
To the Right
Straight Ahead

To the Left

Tribbler

DawnStar7 - Female
timbergray - Cyan Eye

Franken Question
Nose Color?

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 20, 2014, 03:59:03 PM
Uh, oh.  Clinking glass. . . .. I'll keep digging, but very slowly and very carefully.  I don't want to cut myself!
Digging out the object, its... Gasp! Two Normal Breeding Bottles! What a Find!

Why, It's two Normal Breeding Bottle! You need these to breed two Kanins together! Lucky you!

Look around more
Carry on

Quote from: Country on May 20, 2014, 04:28:28 PM
To the Left

Taking the path to the left you follow it's slightly winding path down to, oh Look! It's a very pretty Lake! Or Pond? Either way it's very big but you can see the other side. The artificial light in the place makes the surface of the water sparkle! How lovely!

Explore around the Lake
Head back up the trail you came down
Dive right in

SkySong

Quote from: Tribbler on May 18, 2014, 09:06:31 PM
The Kanin shook it's head, "You're only the second naked thing around here... The Tiesars have furless skin like you!" The Kanin moved closer, nose twitching as it gave a tentative sniff, "So, you're not from this world then?"

A brief frown turned down the girl's brow, but faded quickly as the girl shook her head. "Nope! I'm pretty sure I'm not, anyways. I found this place through a door." The girl, now bored with swimming, paddled leisurely back to the shore.

(Name Nicor, please!)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Tribbler

Quote from: SkySong on May 20, 2014, 05:47:11 PM
A brief frown turned down the girl's brow, but faded quickly as the girl shook her head. "Nope! I'm pretty sure I'm not, anyways. I found this place through a door." The girl, now bored with swimming, paddled leisurely back to the shore.

(Name Nicor, please!)
The Kanin, now named Nicor followed after her, getting out of the water to shake off, mer tail twitching behind it. "So, have you seen a Salsar yet?"

react

DawnStar7

Tribbler

DawnStar7 - Female
timbergray - Cyan Eye
DawnStar7 - Grey Nose

Franken Question
Body Color?

Country

Quote from: Tribbler on May 20, 2014, 05:33:46 PM

Quote from: Country on May 20, 2014, 04:28:28 PM
To the Left

Taking the path to the left you follow it's slightly winding path down to, oh Look! It's a very pretty Lake! Or Pond? Either way it's very big but you can see the other side. The artificial light in the place makes the surface of the water sparkle! How lovely!

Explore around the Lake
Head back up the trail you came down
Dive right in

I decide to Explore around the Lake, but in usual Country fashion, I trip over thin air and tumble haphazardly into the water....

Tribbler

Quote from: Country on May 20, 2014, 07:14:07 PM
I decide to Explore around the Lake, but in usual Country fashion, I trip over thin air and tumble haphazardly into the water....
Exploring around the lake--and falling in--you come up mud on you since you fell near the edge, and there's a startled squeal from atop your head!

React!
(Since it's on your head right now, you don't get to see it <3)

timbergray

Body color  -  Golden Brown

Yay!  More breeding potions!   ;D  I think I've pressed my luck enough around here, I guess I'll carry on

Tribbler

DawnStar7 - Female
timbergray - Cyan Eye
DawnStar7 - Grey Nose
timbergray - Golden Brown Body

Franken Question
Any Markings/S-Genes? (See above link for available genes)

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 20, 2014, 07:47:32 PM
Yay!  More breeding potions!   ;D  I think I've pressed my luck enough around here, I guess I'll carry on.
Taking your two breeding bottles with you you start carrying on. As you walk you head into a tree line and as you walk it starts getting darker and darker. Your Tiesar let out a worried squeak before finding a pocket of yours to hide into..

React

Country

Quote from: Tribbler on May 20, 2014, 07:29:43 PM
Quote from: Country on May 20, 2014, 07:14:07 PM
Exploring around the lake--and falling in--you come up mud on you since you fell near the edge, and there's a startled squeal from atop your head!

React!
(Since it's on your head right now, you don't get to see it <3)

I make a mad grab for the squealing thing on my head and fall face first back into the mud securely clutching the now squirming ball of mud.

timbergray

Quote from: Tribbler on May 20, 2014, 07:53:41 PM
Taking your two breeding bottles with you you start carrying on. As you walk you head into a tree line and as you walk it starts getting darker and darker. Your Tiesar let out a worried squeak before finding a pocket of yours to hide into..

React

If it's getting darker and my new mouse-y friend is getting scared, I'm not going any further!  I'm going to stop and look around, ready to fight or flee at a moment's notice. 

Tribbler

Quote from: Country on May 20, 2014, 08:02:11 PM
I make a mad grab for the squealing thing on my head and fall face first back into the mud securely clutching the now squirming ball of mud.
Scrambling around and falling again, it's not until you sit up to finally take a look at what's squealing in your hand.

Why it's a Salsar! It's frightened and trying to crawl out of your hand though!

React!

Country

ITS PURPLE!!! I may have squeezed a tad bit too tight as the poor critter let out very indignant squeal and struggles even more in my muddy slippery hands.

Tribbler

Quote from: Country on May 20, 2014, 10:11:28 PM
ITS PURPLE!!! I may have squeezed a tad bit too tight as the poor critter let out very indignant squeal and struggles even more in my muddy slippery hands.
After trying to get loose, it eventually decided to BITE you. Little ridges in its mouth actually broke your skin making you bleed!

React!
(Calm it down if you want to own it!)

Tribbler

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 20, 2014, 08:59:00 PM
If it's getting darker and my new mouse-y friend is getting scared, I'm not going any further!  I'm going to stop and look around, ready to fight or flee at a moment's notice.
Looking around the area, a Twig snaps suddenly behind you!

Turn slowly! What was that?
Run away! Save Me World!
Turn quickly, Nothing scares me!

timbergray

I freeze up, hearing something behind me.  Hoping it's not a large spider, but knowing that nothing else so far has been too scary, I'll turn slowly to face whatever might be there.

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 21, 2014, 01:23:58 AM
I freeze up, hearing something behind me.  Hoping it's not a large spider, but knowing that nothing else so far has been too scary, I'll turn slowly to face whatever might be there.
As you turn a green head is appearing out of the brush near by, and soon a laugh is heard as the green Kanin stepped out the rest of the way, "Silly silly thing you are! If you're afraid, why go into the dark forest?"

React

Tribbler

Adventure is now over

Since I ended it early [due to being tired and wanting to go to bed]
Anyone in the adventure may finish out their last part [Last item/pet/kanin] depending where they are at... No New Entrants

Tribbler

*repost since it got buried*

DawnStar7 - Female
timbergray - Cyan Eye
DawnStar7 - Grey Nose

Franken Question
Any Markings/S-Genes? (See above link for available genes)

Country

Quote from: Tribbler on May 21, 2014, 12:07:34 AM
Quote from: Country on May 20, 2014, 10:11:28 PM
After trying to get loose, it eventually decided to BITE you. Little ridges in its mouth actually broke your skin making you bleed!

React!
(Calm it down if you want to own it!)

I gasp and shake my hand and loosen my grip on the little creature, and begin to try and calm it, after all, its no good to have a pet that is afraid of you! (I wish to claim him/her)

Yes-Tiger

timbergray

I stare for a minute at her beautiful forest colored coat before remembering that I was asked a question and was rudely keeping her waiting.  "Umm, it wasn't that dark when I started coming in?"  I smile sheepishly before just blurting out what's on my mind.  "Goodness, but you're beautiful!  What's your name?"

Tribbler

DawnStar7 - Female
timbergray - Cyan Eye
DawnStar7 - Grey Nose
Country - Yes

Franken Question
How many S-genes? [up to 1-3]

Tribbler

Quote from: Country on May 21, 2014, 06:57:00 AM
I gasp and shake my hand and loosen my grip on the little creature, and begin to try and calm it, after all, its no good to have a pet that is afraid of you! (I wish to claim him/her)
(Please don't quote my posts, i see the quote and think its my own post <3)

More indignant squeals escaped it, but eventually it started to settle down not feeling pinned anymore. After a bit more time it seemed to just lay down indifferent to your being there.

React
(You may post name/gender now :3 )

Quote from: timbergray on May 21, 2014, 02:54:21 PM
I stare for a minute at her beautiful forest colored coat before remembering that I was asked a question and was rudely keeping her waiting.  "Umm, it wasn't that dark when I started coming in?"  I smile sheepishly before just blurting out what's on my mind.  "Goodness, but you're beautiful!  What's your name?"
She stared you down for a few moments more, eards forward as her eyes watch you practically unblinking... "Very well if you insist.. The farther you go the darker it'll get, the tree's are so close to gether the blot out the sun. There's a lot of Snarpids in there, along with some Whooens and Whooims." she explained gently. Watching the furless creature a bit longer she finally turned, practically preening, "Why yes--I AM beautiful... But I currently do not have a name... Do you have one in mind?"

React
(You may post name/owner)

Victoria

Tribbler

DawnStar7 - Female
timbergray - Cyan Eye
DawnStar7 - Grey Nose
Country - Yes
Victoria - 2 Sgenes

Franken Question
What is the First S-gene?

timbergray

I consider for a minute.  "Naria?  A beautiful name for a beautiful lady?  Would you like to come with me, beautiful lady?  I could use some allies against those Snarpids."

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 21, 2014, 10:47:54 PM
I consider for a minute.  "Naria?  A beautiful name for a beautiful lady?  Would you like to come with me, beautiful lady?  I could use some allies against those Snarpids."
The now named Naria bows her head before releasing a howl. Once she finished she padded over smiling, "I let the other Kanins know, I am now named Naria" she practically purred. Strange, purring was usually a cat thing wasn't it?

Tribbler

DawnStar7 - Female
timbergray - Cyan Eye
DawnStar7 - Grey Nose
Country - Yes
Victoria - 2 Sgenes
timbergray - Okapi

Franken Question
What will be the Okapi's Color?

Victoria

Tribbler

Tribbler

DawnStar7 - Female
timbergray - Cyan Eye
DawnStar7 - Grey Nose
Country - Yes
Victoria - 2 Sgenes
timbergray - Okapi
Victora - Dark Brown okapi

Franken Question
What is the Second S-gene?

Country

I scratch it under the chin all the while cooing, "you are such a sweet and pretty girl, I think I will call you Violet!"

Tribbler

DawnStar7 - Female
timbergray - Cyan Eye
DawnStar7 - Grey Nose
Country - Yes
Victoria - 2 Sgenes
timbergray - Okapi
timbergray - ZigZag

Franken Question
Second S-gene Color?

Tribbler

Quote from: Country on May 22, 2014, 07:02:17 AM
I scratch it under the chin all the while cooing, "you are such a sweet and pretty girl, I think I will call you Violet!"
A soft chirp like sound escaped it as it settled in for a nap.

(Congrats she's yours! Your adventure is over now due to the time ending ;P )

DawnStar7

Tribbler

DawnStar7 - Female
timbergray - Cyan Eye
DawnStar7 - Grey Nose
Country - Yes
Victoria - 2 Sgenes
timbergray - Okapi
timbergray - ZigZag
DawnStar7 - Dusky Purple ZZ