News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Faelin Kanins [Animated Adoptable]

Started by Tribbler, May 16, 2014, 12:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Well I am a klutz. But I think I'd like to figure out what I tripped over.

Tribbler

Quote from: Kahlira on May 18, 2014, 01:38:38 PM
Well I am a klutz. But I think I'd like to figure out what I tripped over.

Turning to see what it was...

List Randomizer

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Item
    Root
    Rock

Timestamp: 2014-05-18 18:49:15 UTC

Oh! It's a Bottle!

Why, It's a Normal Breeding Bottle! You need these to breed two Kanins together! Lucky you!

Well, now that you know what you tripped over..

Press On!
Look Around the area you're in now

Kahlira

Well..! Lookie there! What a neat bottle :D

Since I'm here... *picks self up off the floor* Reckon I'll look around the area I'm in. Maybe there will be other bottles XD

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Tribbler

Quote from: Kahlira on May 18, 2014, 02:03:20 PM
Well..! Lookie there! What a neat bottle :D

Since I'm here... *picks self up off the floor* Reckon I'll look around the area I'm in. Maybe there will be other bottles XD

Looking around seems to find you...

List Randomizer

There were 2 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Something
    Nothing

Timestamp: 2014-05-18 19:26:53 UTC

OH lookie here! There is another bottle!

Why, It's a Girl Breeding Bottle! You need this to guarantee a baby girl Kanin, It's used with the regular breeding bottle to breed two Kanins together! Lucky you!
Well, now what?

Press On!
Look Around the area you're in now More

Quote from: SkySong on May 18, 2014, 02:28:56 PM
Hm... I'll go left then.
Taking the path to the left you follow it's slightly winding path down to, oh Look! It's a very pretty Lake! Or Pond? Either way it's very big but you can see the other side. The artificial light in the place makes the surface of the water sparkle! How lovely!

Explore around the Lake
Head back up the trail you came down
Dive right in

Kahlira

Love that random list thing by the way XD Something or nothing! Seems I've netted two bottles. Might just keep on looking here some more.

SkySong

Normally I'd go explore around it, but I just came back from over 2 hours in the sun carrying 30 lbs on me most of the time so a swim is sounding really good right now. I'll dive right in, provided I'm not wearing heavy clothes.

Bunraku

Tribbler

Quote from: Kahlira on May 18, 2014, 02:35:34 PM
Love that random list thing by the way XD Something or nothing! Seems I've netted two bottles. Might just keep on looking here some more.

List Randomizer

Something
    Nothing

Timestamp: 2014-05-18 19:48:16 UTC

OH lookie here! There is another bottle!

Why, It's a Normal Breeding Bottle! You need these to breed two Kanins together! Lucky you!

Well, now what?

Press On!
Look Around the area you're in now More

Quote from: SkySong on May 18, 2014, 02:36:12 PM
Normally I'd go explore around it, but I just came back from over 2 hours in the sun carrying 30 lbs on me most of the time so a swim is sounding really good right now. I'll dive right in, provided I'm not wearing heavy clothes.
Diving right into the water you sigh at the temperature, it's just right. Not to hot, not to cold. Just Right. Swiming around is enjoyable, but soon enough, beside you there was a splash. By time you turn you just see rippls in the water near you!

Investigate!
Lets get out of here!

Quote from: Bunraku on May 18, 2014, 02:42:16 PM
To the left :3
Taking the path to the left you follow it's slightly winding path down to, oh Look! It's a very pretty Lake! Or Pond? Either way it's very big but you can see the other side. The artificial light in the place makes the surface of the water sparkle! How lovely!

Explore around the Lake
Head back up the trail you came down
Dive right in

Bunraku

Kahlira

Wow! Three bottles! Wouldn't want to press my luck any more. I think I shall press on now.

Tribbler

Quote from: Bunraku on May 18, 2014, 02:58:44 PM
Explore around the lake

List Randomizer

Nothing
    Something

Timestamp: 2014-05-18 20:21:52 UTC

Well there seems to be nothing of fancy around the lake's shore... So now you decide to...

Dive in!
Walk around the Lake

Quote from: Kahlira on May 18, 2014, 03:03:40 PM
Wow! Three bottles! Wouldn't want to press my luck any more. I think I shall press on now.
Continuing on the dark path you hear a snap! Freezing in your steps, you can feel your skin crawl. There is something definitley watching you!

Flee! Just Run and Don't look back!
Slowly Look around! Lets Make Sure there's no Big Theeth Involved!
Make a Rukus looking around! Nothing Scares Me!

Kahlira

Something watching me?? Hopefully it's not an evil spider D: I hate those icky thing! With a huge gulp, I turn slowly around, praying for no teeth involved!

Tribbler

Quote from: Kahlira on May 18, 2014, 03:33:36 PM
Something watching me?? Hopefully it's not an evil spider D: I hate those icky thing! With a huge gulp, I turn slowly around, praying for no teeth involved!
Whatever it was, watched you turn, and slowly stepped forward, a large grin was on the canine face. Large pixie Like Wings stretched out as it lifted it's head and released a howl of a laugh. Once the howl finished it closed its eyes for a moment and a flame licked up off the horns on its head. Looking to you once more it grins a toothy grin, "Tell me why you have ventured so far into the dark forest human!" Cyan eyes stared you down as it waited for your answer.

(Will be animated upon certing)

React!
(A React response allows you to stretch your creative legs and do whatever you wish)

Kahlira

Upon seeing such a cute little creature (Which thank the Heavens above was NOT a spider) Kah huid her start of surprise. Especially when the creature started to talk to her! "Well, sir, I was bored you see.. And doors were in front of me. A choice should always be made when one sees a door. To enter or not to enter." Kah gulps a bit. Hoping the creature wouldn't eat her. He looks like a Damion to Kah, for some odd reason. Maybe it was the horns. "I chose to enter. Especially Cyan doors, which are awesome! Have you ever entered a door? Not knowing where it would lead?" Kah scratches at her chin. "Say! Want to join me?" A creature in two of Kah's favorite colors. How could it possibly refuse?

(Name Damion)

Tribbler

Quote from: Kahlira on May 18, 2014, 04:16:09 PM
Upon seeing such a cute little creature (Which thank the Heavens above was NOT a spider) Kah huid her start of surprise. Especially when the creature started to talk to her! "Well, sir, I was bored you see.. And doors were in front of me. A choice should always be made when one sees a door. To enter or not to enter." Kah gulps a bit. Hoping the creature wouldn't eat her. He looks like a Damion to Kah, for some odd reason. Maybe it was the horns. "I chose to enter. Especially Cyan doors, which are awesome! Have you ever entered a door? Not knowing where it would lead?" Kah scratches at her chin. "Say! Want to join me?" A creature in two of Kah's favorite colors. How could it possibly refuse?

(Name Damion)
He watches you as you seem to ramble on--at least in his opinion. He soon laughed again and shook off before slowly walking closer, "Just be glad you didn't find any of the Snarpids" He stated a bit crypticall and stopped at Kah's side. "So.. Where to?" He looked up at her expectantly.

(Certing now! Kahlira as owner i presume? :) will be awhile.. he's got over 20 layers for the animation.. XD)

Kahlira

"A.. Uh... Snarpid?? Do I want to know? Are they as creepy as spiders?" Kah asks of the newly named Damion. "And I dunno. You seem to know this land better than I. Lets go somewhere that's not near the Snarpids. They sound.. Scary..."

(And yes! Kahlira as the owner :D)

Tribbler

Quote from: Kahlira on May 18, 2014, 04:27:10 PM
"A.. Uh... Snarpid?? Do I want to know? Are they as creepy as spiders?" Kah asks of the newly named Damion. "And I dunno. You seem to know this land better than I. Lets go somewhere that's not near the Snarpids. They sound.. Scary..."

(And yes! Kahlira as the owner :D)
He chuckled, "Snarpid's aren't that bad. They listen to us. You on the other hand with your naked body (since fur less is naked to a Kanin's opinion) they would probably mistake you for a Tiesar and try to bite you" He turned his head and thought away from the Snarpid's eh? "Well The Lake is Snarpid free, There's some Finnie's over there." He nodded. "Or the Field. But there are Snarpids there since Tiesar's like to hide there."

Bunraku

SkySong

Investigate! The pond/lake can't possibly be big enough or salty enough for sharks. Perhaps I'll see some fish.

Tribbler

Quote from: Bunraku on May 18, 2014, 04:47:36 PM
Ill dive in :3
Diving right into the water you sigh at the temperature, it's just right. Not to hot, not to cold. Just Right. Swiming around is enjoyable, but soon enough, beside you there was a splash. By time you turn you just see rippls in the water near you!

Investigate!
Lets get out of here!

Quote from: SkySong on May 18, 2014, 05:06:05 PM
Investigate! The pond/lake can't possibly be big enough or salty enough for sharks. Perhaps I'll see some fish.
Another Splash occured when you swam over, and soon a furry-but soaked- head popped out from under neath the water.

The Kanin's blinked a few times watching you, then asked, "What are you?"

React!

SkySong

(Before I respond, is this a set world with specific creatures? I don't want to say I'm a such and such when they don't exist with the FK. I'll probably go with human anyways, but this seems like useful info.)

Tribbler

Quote from: SkySong on May 18, 2014, 06:38:45 PM
(Before I respond, is this a set world with specific creatures? I don't want to say I'm a such and such when they don't exist with the FK. I'll probably go with human anyways, but this seems like useful info.)
As Humans do not "exsist" in their world, they've never seen one--and wouldn't have a word for it, so Human is perfectly fine to use

Current creatures are:
Faelin Kanins
Snarpids
Finnies [edt: There are many sub-breeds]
Heisars
Tiesars

The 4 after the kanins are being introduced through this adventure ;) [so no one but me and 2 others who helped with porpotioning them] know wthat they look like!]

SkySong

(So we're basically exploring a new world type deal? Sweet. Also, I'm shifting to third person since rping in first person makes me shudder.)

The girl who had been previously enjoying the temperate water, spun around as quickly as the water allowed to face the dog.... Creature... Thing. She didn't really have a word to describe it. Must be fresh-water... She thought briefly, cataloging the info before focusing on the conversation they were apparently now having. 'That's a funny thing to say. Have you not seen a human before?' She asked.

Tribbler

Quote from: SkySong on May 18, 2014, 08:20:22 PM
(So we're basically exploring a new world type deal? Sweet. Also, I'm shifting to third person since rping in first person makes me shudder.)

The girl who had been previously enjoying the temperate water, spun around as quickly as the water allowed to face the dog.... Creature... Thing. She didn't really have a word to describe it. Must be fresh-water... She thought briefly, cataloging the info before focusing on the conversation they were apparently now having. 'That's a funny thing to say. Have you not seen a human before?' She asked.
The Kanin shook it's head, "You're only the second naked thing around here... The Tiesars have furless skin like you!" The Kanin moved closer, nose twitching as it gave a tentative sniff, "So, you're not from this world then?"

timbergray

If it's not too late for this. . ..

timbergray  is Joining the Adventure!

^_^  Green!

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 18, 2014, 09:44:18 PM
If it's not too late for this. . ..

timbergray  is Joining the Adventure!

^_^  Green!

Walking through the colored Door of your choice (Green) You find you entered into a large safari looking area. Almost like a big vast jungle. But you know it's indoors as you can see a roof overhead. Your guess to keep the flying kanins inside perhaps? But either way, once you're done looking around, you notice there's a few foot paths near by. Which do you wish to take?

To the Left
To the Right
Straight Ahead

timbergray

After careful consideration, I flip a coin and it lands near the path on the right, so I shrug and head down that one.

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 19, 2014, 12:01:01 AM
After careful consideration, I flip a coin and it lands near the path on the right, so I shrug and head down that one.
Heading to the Right the path leads you to a large field of what seems to be knee height grass. The breeze is gentle and it makes the place feel peaceful!

Venture into the Grass
Look around here first

timbergray

Don't run into the long grass!    XD    Sorry, Jurassic Park moment there. 

Look around here first

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 19, 2014, 12:14:59 AM
Don't run into the long grass!    XD    Sorry, Jurassic Park moment there. 

Look around here first
Looking Around you...

List Randomizer

Something
    Nothing

Timestamp: 2014-05-19 05:23:17 UTC

Oh! It's a Bottle!

Well, now what?

Press On!
Look Around the area you're in now

timbergray

^_^  Yay, a bottle! 

Well, now that my Jurassic Park references are gone. . . ..  Keep Calm and Press On!

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 19, 2014, 12:34:05 AM
^_^  Yay, a bottle! 

Well, now that my Jurassic Park references are gone. . . ..  Keep Calm and Press On!
Pressing onward into the field, you soon notice some of the grass is moving--not with the breeze!

Investigate!
Run Away!

timbergray

^_^  Good think my online persona is braver than my real life persona.  ^_^  Especially with a lack of Jurassic Park references to make.

Carefully, I sneak forward an investigate he moving grass.

Thank you for letting me join in so late.   :)

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 19, 2014, 01:03:18 AM
^_^  Good think my online persona is braver than my real life persona.  ^_^  Especially with a lack of Jurassic Park references to make.

Carefully, I sneak forward an investigate he moving grass.

Thank you for letting me join in so late.   :)
No worries, it's open to new players until the special appearance!

Moving forward slowly, you take a breath and slowly use your hands to move the grass apart and Eep!

A Snarpid is trying to chase down a Tiesar!

React!

timbergray

EEEEeeeeeepppppppp!!!  Spider!!  Kill it, kill it, kill it!!  *looks around for a broom or large spare shoe*  If I can't kill it, or at lease scare it off, I'll just have to grab the Tiesar and run like the dickens! 

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 19, 2014, 01:41:17 AM
EEEEeeeeeepppppppp!!!  Spider!!  Kill it, kill it, kill it!!  *looks around for a broom or large spare shoe*  If I can't kill it, or at lease scare it off, I'll just have to grab the Tiesar and run like the dickens!
(Since killing is not approved...)

Your screaming and flailing managed to stun the spider long enough for you to grab the Tiesar and bolt from that spot! Holding the little green on in your hands you find it's a little girl. How cute! What will you name her? But now you have the little one you decide to...

Continue on
Look around the area you are in

(Post Name/Owner)

timbergray

Screaming and flailing, yup, that sounds like me!  XD

I shall call her. . .. .. . Nanara!

Well, having just fled in terror, I have no idea where I've ended up, so I'll look around the area I'm in:)

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 19, 2014, 03:01:12 PM
Screaming and flailing, yup, that sounds like me!  XD

I shall call her. . .. .. . Nanara!

Well, having just fled in terror, I have no idea where I've ended up, so I'll look around the area I'm in:)
Looking around in the area you are in, you notice a strange lump in some of the mud you are near. Was there water near by? Either way you decide to....

Dig out the lump
Ignore the lump and press on

Tribbler

Tribbler

SG prices added to the custom post!

timbergray

After staring blankly at the lump for a while, deciding if it's a lump or a bump, or just a large pothole surrounding normal earth in the center, I finally decide to . . . dig out the lump!

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 20, 2014, 12:23:57 AM
After staring blankly at the lump for a while, deciding if it's a lump or a bump, or just a large pothole surrounding normal earth in the center, I finally decide to . . . dig out the lump!
Soon as you break the surface, a loud wailing squeal errupted from the mud. Oh Yikes!

Keep Digging
Bolt!

timbergray

I pull back, quite startled at the squealing, and end up losing my balance and falling flat on my rear. I start to scramble up, intending to flee, but then realize that spiders don't squeal, and decide to just keep digging instead. 

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 20, 2014, 12:42:00 AM
I pull back, quite startled at the squealing, and end up losing my balance and falling flat on my rear. I start to scramble up, intending to flee, but then realize that spiders don't squeal, and decide to just keep digging instead.
You keeping digging in the mud, and soon enough, why... It's a Salsar!

It's not very pleased about having his muddy home dug up! What do you do?

React!

timbergray

:o  LIZARD!!!!  I pick up the bubble, wondering how it doesn't pop, and start making cooing sounds at the adorable little creature, wishing I could reach through the water and scratch it under the chin or the back of the head.

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 20, 2014, 12:51:08 AM
:o  LIZARD!!!!  I pick up the bubble, wondering how it doesn't pop, and start making cooing sounds at the adorable little creature, wishing I could reach through the water and scratch it under the chin or the back of the head.
The squealing at least stopped as you lifted the little Salsar and it blinked confused watching as you made weird noises at it. The little head tilted this way and that watching you, but eventually settled down and allowed itself to lay down in your hand.

React
(and you may post a name/gender)

timbergray

Once the adorable little lizard settles down, I'll pet it as best as I can for a while and eventually decide to name him Arazi.   Then I'll put him on my shoulder to see if he'll stay there and go back to looking around:)

Tribbler

Quote from: timbergray on May 20, 2014, 12:59:44 PM
Once the adorable little lizard settles down, I'll pet it as best as I can for a while and eventually decide to name him Arazi.   Then I'll put him on my shoulder to see if he'll stay there and go back to looking around:)
The Salsar seems quite content with his shoulder-perch and actually curls up near your neck for a nap. Starting to look around more you find another strange lump in the mud!

Dig!
Ignore it!

Tribbler

Franken Game!

Frankens work like this: People take turns filling in colors for different parts, and making decisions on mutations/genes etc, and in the end, all the entrants get raffled [random.org will be used!] And the winner wins the Kanin everyone made!

First Franken Question
Male... or Female?