News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Moving forward (Colibri) ~please read~

Started by SkySong, February 06, 2012, 05:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

Ok, I know it's been forever practically since the Colibri have been active, but I've been working on them quite a bit, and am working towards the end of my break. First off, I'd like everyone who has something unfinished with Colibri – be it things still needing to be certed, or edited, or items you want to use, anything you can think of – come up and tell me what you want me to do. I am by no means a mind reader, and short of going through every single thread and attempting to make sure everything went smoothly and there aren't any uncorrected mistakes, there is no way of me telling who did what and what still needs to be done.

Obviously, breedings still need to be sorted out. I'm not completely sure if I want to go through the hassle of Silk Trees, but I don't want to completely dismiss them. So, for those of you who care, would you rather use the Silk Trees as they were originally meant to be used, or just have a refund of them, and just trade the Colibri amongst yourselves? I'd appreciate it if you guys at least make an effort to trade some of your Colibri away if we go with the latter system, but I won't make it a requirement.
I also know I gave a limit of December, or something like that, to turn the breedings in, but that obviously didn't happen. So, I'll give everyone a couple weeks to trade everything. If you know you'll be out of town/away from a computer and unable to send in claiming forms, just let me know and I'll extend the time.

Secondly, I don't particularly like the way the point system worked out. So, I'd appreciate it if everyone who has some amount of points to use them. This is general actually goes for all of the items, so I'll talk about that next.

I'm completely redoing how the items will work, and I think it'd be stupid if you guys just had your items poof. So any feeders that you have floating around should be used up, and I'll let everyone who has silks do out of season breeding to use them up if they wish. If people have flowers but no silks, I can refund them if you with. :)

I have no clue if I covered anything, so if there's something left that I didn't touch on, please let me know. I'll make a polling topic concerning the renovation, so to speak, at a later time when I have everything in one place.

Once the new lines make their appearance, I'll be hard pressed to deal with any unfinished business with the Colibri. Granted, I won't be an unmovable stone about it, but I won't be very happy to see people coming in about Colibri stuff after the new lines are in use.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Aralie

For the breeding claims I think just a trade amongst ourselves would work with a fee once traded/claimed?

For everything else I think I covered it in the PM I sent you ^_^

Very excited to see the new lines <3

SkySong

Today I'll be sending out messages to those who have items and unnamed eggs, since it doesn't seem like anybody is interested here. I'll not be using Silk Trees, so you may turn them all in, and keep/trade your offspring. If no one wants an offspring of yours, feel free to message me.

Luv007

Sorry I haven't been able to reply. I'll try to work up a list of names for my guys. Again, sorry.

Ravvana

I can't do anything until this weekend with my RL workload. I'll try to figure my stuff out soon, though.

SkySong

I know RL can get in the way for the both of you, so I understand if you haven't found time. Just so long as they get in at some point, I'm completely fine with waiting.

SkySong

I will be posting a poll shortly dealing with the new adoptable, and which should be considered a warning to everyone who hasn't finished everything. I know real life has been and will continue to be a pain, but everyone who still wants to have something done should do something soon. Even if you don't have time to sort things out(Especially if you have a lot of things) please send me a message so I can take that into account. After the poll has ended and I've gotten as much sorted out as I believe I can on my end, I'm going to start a last event for the Colibri so that all the unclaimed hatchlings have a chance to another owner. Once that event goes and ends, if you want a hatchling back you must contact the new owner. I'll probably give a week or so for any last minute things, and then the new adoptable will go live.