News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Evo} Help Poll & New Ideas

Started by Wildfilly94, June 01, 2012, 12:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

As I was going to bed last night, I had about 6 different ideas pop into my brain. I fell asleep thinging of Evo. XD

Mutations;
I want to keep Evo active and interesting, so I figured I could spark more people's interests by adding more mutations. We already have a couple different wings, so I thought up a few extra things that would work on the evo, as well as a couple more wing styles.

Breeding;
I pretty much hate the Eggs. Bluntly said. I kinda liked the way I ran breeding, but I think there are a few changes I'd like to make, so things are smoother, and more to my- and your - liking.
I think I want breeding to go alot like Leet does Feli. You submit your breeding, I color, you name. If its not named/traded and named by X amount of days, I take it back and rehome myself. Otherwise, they grow and then I'm onto the next breeding. I think that will helpme stay organized and on-task better.

Items;
I think I want to encorporate something like TheKennel used to do as well. Beds. Instead of bottles for number of babies, I want to create beds. I hate eggs, and I just dont like the way the bottles are being used. So this is how it would go;
Large Bed: 4-5 Kits
Medium Bed: 3 Kits
Small Bed: 1-2 Kits

As for the bottles, I think what I may do is take out the hearts that are in them, and for the different wings/body mutations, put a tiny, mini version of them inside the bottle, and have that be the item for it. And mabye have some plain bottles with nothing in them, but different colors for different base colors of babies if you want it that way, or different markings, and mabye a tiny gender symbol for if you want all babies one gender, whatever. I like the bottles, I just didnt like the system I used for them.

Poses;
New Poses for adults, and 2-3 more babies. The babies are more possible to be done, but I'm not sure if I, or anyone else can mimic the style the original artist did for the adults.
I'll start on trying out the babies, that shouldn't be TOO hard to do, sense their tiny. I want more options of poses for babies, because its more fun that way. Same with adults, but as I said, I dunno how that'll go sense its hard to mimic a style of drawing if your not the original drawer of it.
I was thinking hard about a playful pose for each adult, and I'll test out how close I can get to the style sometime today. If not, I'll see if one of my amazing friends can do it. XD We'll see. I'll definantly try the babies today, and hopefully those won't be difficult.

Babies;
If I can draw babies the same style as the original artist, I think I'm going to make all babies uni-sex and just have a description under or above them saying what gender they are (Like TheKennel). It'll be easier that way, if I can get more baby poses, instead of trying to come up with genders for each pose.

What Do You Think?

Wildfilly94

Thanks for the votes, guys!
I'd love it if everyone could read the [giant] post I wrote about additional info towards a new direction for the Evo, and please let me know your opinions about everything. <3

Aralie

Mutations - Love the idea of them having alot of different mutations <3
Breeding - I like that system, it keeps things neat and organized
Items - I like the idea of those changes ^_^
Poses - Would loooove this so much! I like having multiple poses
Babies - Sounds like an awesome plan to me!

Wildfilly94

SkySong

Mutations - I think the Evolyx go well with mutations. :)
Breeding - It might go a little slow if you wait till one breeding is completely over before you start on the next, but the over all idea I think works.
Items - I like that idea a lot more than the current set up, I think it's a great step of improvement. :)
Poses - The current poses seem enough for me, but I wouldn't say no to more.
Babies - Same as the poses.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Wildfilly94

Awesome, thank you!

And I think you read wrong with breeding. Lol, I meant I'd color litter after litter, and after X amount of days sense each one was colored, youd need to name them or trade them so they can grow. So the same thinng she uses, just for Evo

SkySong

Ah, I figured. :) I just wanted to double check.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed