News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Interest Thread] - Jeune - Now in Generals!

Started by Solistia, June 05, 2012, 07:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

06/12/12: Would you like for Secundi's Jeune to be separate from AAA Jeune?

This would mean they won't be able to breed together, but I would change some of the genetics around so it's all new on the secundi side, and AAA people will have to figure out new stuff as well. The actual colors and mutations will be the same, but genetics will be swapped around, and being in the Secundi environment may make color dominances shift.

What do you guys think?

So for most of AAA's life, there's been a "sub-adoptable" the Jeune, a genetic breeding game.

http://aaa.lasolistia.com/jeune/index.html

It's already been going for a while, so quite a bit of mystery stuff has been brought to light regarding the unknown genetics (but there's still quite a few genes that haven't been found yet).

Would Secundi be interested in seeing this come here in the next few months? (I'm finally almost caught up on ALL my art and will have more time for it again :3)

"Normal" Jeune

"Sea" Jeune with markings

A normal Jeune with mutations and markings

Although they follow somewhat rigid color genetics, all the colors are still hand picked to look nice or good together (like if you get a purple Jeune, it could be anywhere from a bluish-purple to a rose-purple)

Wildfilly94

I like them! :) Their different and neat, plus, we could always use more active aadoptables here. <3

Keilin Alyr

I'll admit, I would be following these little guys on Anima and not Secundi, but I do adore Jeune, and it would be awesome to get more followers for 'em. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

SkySong

I think they're pretty cute, and Secundi could always use more adopts. :)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Pinkshadow

i dont like the all natural one, it seems unfinished, but the two others are awesome (:

Solistia

@Pink, those are the "starter" Jeune, very plain with no markings or mutations. When you breed them, various mutations, markings, and even just plain ol' colors can crop up unexpectedly. If you visit the link, the "About the Jeune" page gives a story on their background and how they came to be this way and why the lab is handing them out to random people :3
(and if you check out the Owners pages, or even just the New Findings page, you can see what other Jeune look like =D)

Winged

They sound pretty cool, so i'd love to see them here!
Owner of Gliders!

Willow

I always loved these when I poked my head into AAA, so I'd love a chance to see them on here ^w^
<3

Ryuukokoro

*falls to knees and worships Soli-feet* Oh yessss please bring the Jeune back again! And to Secundi!!!

PS: Congrats on getting all caught up!!

Solistia

So it seems there's significant interest :3
Come July I'll be looking at opening a Secundi branch for Lire'Jeune ^o^

Solistia

06/12/12: Would you like for Secundi's Jeune to be separate from AAA Jeune?

This would mean they won't be able to breed together, but I would change some of the genetics around so it's all new on the secundi side, and AAA people will have to figure out new stuff as well. The actual colors and mutations will be the same, but genetics will be swapped around, and being in the Secundi environment may make color dominances shift.

What do you guys think?

Wildfilly94

It doesn't really matter much to me, I suppose. ^^
I tried to get into AAA but it made my head hurt trying to figure it out. XD So yeah, I guess it would be conveniant for those who are there, but for people just on secundi it would make no difference. So I guess I'd say, this question pertains to the AAA members here, not me. So therefore, I am raambling. >.<

sera

i'd want them to be the same. |D <3  COMPLETELY HELPFUL, CLARKE WANTS MORE, KTHX. <3

SkySong

I sort of agree with Wild, here. For those who haven't had one over on AAA, it doesn't make too much of a difference. And it's sort of helpful if the gene pool included those over at AAA, I think.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Ryuukokoro

I'd want them to be the same. ^_^ Because I have some really lovely Jeune on AAA who I would like to breed! And if I can breed them on AAA and Secundi, that ups my chances. <3

Also would help Secundi people get into the Jeune if they can use the AAA information which has already been discovered.

CrystalAngelNeko

Keilin Alyr

Gonna cast my vote for same as Anima. Makes record-keeping simpler, and I'd love to be able to breed between sites.

And for anyone interested in joining AAA, feel free to come over and ask questions, we don't bite. <3 The roleplay and the setting may seem intimidating at first, but there's a lot of friendly people there who'd be willing to guide you.

And well, my Jirachi companion always loves making new friends. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Solistia

All righty, it will all stay the same then =D

Rosedawn

Besides even for those whom the mystery is gone for there are still those of us -COUGH me coughcough- who the whole thing is still pretty much greek so its always a surprise for me!! lol.