SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Poll for breeding] Livery Stables

Started by Livery Stables, July 06, 2012, 01:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livery Stables

The Livery Stables

--

I'm looking at different breeding systems now that I will no longer be running these guys on PI. I have a few ideas, and I'm open to any you guys have. Ill explain each one in detail below.

--

List System-Via TheLeet
You put in your pair for a breed and are on a waiting list. Once your pair has been bred you can enter another pair on the waiting list.

Monthly System
You can breed one pair a month every month on one of the two given days,.

Bi monthly system
You can breed 3 pairs every other month on any given day of the month.

Slot System
A breeding system that is always open but a slot must be open for you to breed. You may breed as many times as many pairs as youd like, however you may only breed one pair for every round of slots opened.

---

If you have an idea please post it!

Once we have figured out what system works best :] I'll open our first round of breeding!

Livery Stables

Foal vs Descriptions

---

Every person who POSTS an answer for this poll will be entered in a drawing for a full custom.

---

Would you rather
A.Foal Lines
or
B. Descriptions of the foals

--

Foal lines would take me a bit longer to bang out, however they will be adorable. I did commission a foal line but its not necessary to use it if the majority of you would like to see descriptions instead. Descriptions would allow for breedings to go faster and more breedings to be done.

Rosewood

Would you rather
A.Foal Lines
or
B. Descriptions of the foals

Personally, I like both ways. Foal lines would be just adorable, but I do agree that descriptions would be faster, and easier to do. I wouldn't mind if you did descriptions of the foals, and maybe every now and then, (for a special event maybe?), use the foal lines so that they would not of been a complete waste of your money, and the person that you commissioned them from's time? But since descriptions are so much easier to do, and you can get in way more breeding, I'd say go with them. ^_^

Scullisto

B.  Although I enjoy foal lines, you can streamline the breeding/foaling process by using the description rather than having both foal coloring and adult coloring for the same horse.

SkySong

A would be cuter, but B would be less coloring for you to do. So.... I guess B?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed