News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What would Secundi like to see?

Started by Wildfilly94, July 11, 2012, 09:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

So, I know my adoptable is kinda slow, and I'm busy right now, but this is going to be something I'll be setting up once I finish debts and such. Anyways..

I have  family friend who I recently saw is really good at art! So I'm commissioning her. XD

Though I don't know yet what to get. She can do detailed tuff, and pretty much anything.
I have no clue what to get. Something big? Small? Animal? Fantasy? D:

So, I'm asking what secundi would like. You can list 10 things, or 1, just anything you'd love to see. <3

SkySong

I'd love to see something unique, but those things aren't always popular. You could also stick with the regular equine/feline/dog type adopt because everyone seems to like those.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Wildfilly94

I'm best with horses color-wise but theres like, 6 out there now and thats pretty much over-doing it as it is. D: No good at kitty coloring though. :(

SkySong

Yeah, they're out there because, well, everyone loves horses. But, honestly, I'm cool with just about anything your friend's best at drawing. If she does rodents best? Awesome. Reptiles? Great. I think it's good to get lines that really show off the commissioner's strong points, not just whatever you feel like having her draw.

Wildfilly94

I did try that and shes like ' Im good at everything pretty much' Well.. Poo. >.>

SkySong

Hm... Well, that doesn't help any. Can you try something like "What are your strong points?" That way it doesn't sound like you're assuming there's something she can't draw.

red_uni387

A made up critter! Those are always fun :D

Kahlira

Pet rocks! You can dress em up and add googely eyes and uh, have competetions XD And people wouldn't be sad to say "I got a rock" Breeding items could include a hammer and the uh, baby rock could be a chip off the old rock XD

Wildfilly94

Tried that too, same response. XD
So mebye I'm thinking no on having her do stuffs for me. I'm too confused. Lol

However: I still have my epicnom commission from willow I can get, so I'm still taking ideas for that, sense I'm clueless there too. I want something kinda small, but not pixel.

Willow is good with mde up ones.. >:) And haha, Kah. :P Thats a cute idea.

Sunchaser

my two cents since i love fantasy lol

id love to see some dragons or hound type creatures

Wildfilly94

Okay. ^^ Thanks for the votes guys!

Aralie

I agree with sunny. dragons and hounds are full of awesomeness <3