News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

If you had to pick one?

Started by Willow, July 13, 2012, 05:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

I still have a lot to finish, so I'm not starting anything new.
But if Silv opens agency applications (which I think she's hoping to ), I'd like to apply.
No certs, free to trade etc. <3

I'd love to know which one you'd most like to become an agency! ^w^
Obviously I know you might not come to vote for them when it comes to the time, but I'm just asking so I know which one people would most like ^^;

I'd be happy to work hard for any of them being an agency. And if I didn't get through this time, I'd try again afterwards.

*tired*
Sorry this isn't a very detailed post, I'm half asleep, just had a three and a half hour train journey with a small child singing and kicking me all the way.
At least they were happy.
*sigh*

SkySong

Finally decided on FCFC. I think all of them would be great agencies, but... I really like the large amount of lines that FCFC has.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

hiyoko

Kadana Sorano

FCFC for multiple reasons.  For one, I don;t follow the other two, so I naturally want FCFC.

But for another, I think they would do better over all, because of the amount of different lines you have for the cats (and presumably the dogs).

I also think it would help fill the hole left by The Kennel and Cattery when they went on hiatus.  And if/when those come back, I don;t think there will be too many people who mind having all of the shops running as agencies lol
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Ravvana

I must be even more tired than you... What's FCFC? >.>

Neocridders

Quote from: Kadana Sorano on July 13, 2012, 06:31:14 PM
FCFC for multiple reasons.  For one, I don;t follow the other two, so I naturally want FCFC.

But for another, I think they would do better over all, because of the amount of different lines you have for the cats (and presumably the dogs).

I also think it would help fill the hole left by The Kennel and Cattery when they went on hiatus.  And if/when those come back, I don;t think there will be too many people who mind having all of the shops running as agencies lol
I agree with everything Kadana said :)

Quote from: Ravvana on July 13, 2012, 06:43:00 PM
I must be even more tired than you... What's FCFC? >.>
Feline and Canine Fanciers club I think. It was previously called FFC for feline fanciers club. But there is to be a new addition with puppies :3

Ravvana

Oh, I didn't know Willow ran that. I thought it was Whimsy. I... guess I vote Cloven, just because I'd like to see more proof of FFC activity after the huge hiatus before it becomes an agency. I don't want agencies that will disappear.

red_uni387

I voted Gremlins because they're unique little critters like the Wobbles, but provide more interaction with the owner in terms of events :) I realize that dog and cat adopties are more popular, but since these are to become agencies, and a bigger part of the site, shouldn't there be more variety? We already have a dog agency, 2 cat agencies, and 6 horse agencies. I just want to see something different ^^'

Ravvana

Runi changed my mind; I also vote Gremlins! I had forgot about them in my previous post XD;

Willow

Thank you all for your votes and input! I think they're all valid opinions C:

It does seem as though FCFC is winning for now, and it would fill a gap as far as canines are concerned (though we do have the Feli for cats), and as people have mentioned it has a lot of breed variation.

No matter which agency I apply with (if it won), it will take a little while to import all of them over, but once that's completed it should be plain sailing, and I can concentrate on exciting new events! Of course, I will still work towards the others becoming agencies too.

Personally if I had to pick in order which I'd like to see become an agency it would be this;  FCFC, The Cloven, Gremlins.

Gremlins are last because seeing my art become part of the official agencies would be very exciting for me, and as others have mentioned, Gremlins are a unique species, as opposed to the common canine/feline adoptables.
However, I feel I can still run them fluently in the way they are now (aside from staggering the next breeding season so I can cope with it better D| )
I don't feel making them an agency would make a big difference to me :3

I also feel that FCFC would benefit from no certs, as certing and keeping up to date with IDs seemed to fall to ruin when they were previously being run.
I plan to clean this up and keep things neat (I don't like mess when it comes to IDing adopts). All kitties can be imported and sorted to their right owners without stressing over certing ^w^
Having their information written in the agency box would also be more helpful for colourists/staff, and of course trading and easier breeding/kitten trading will be possible.

The Cloven I feel I can run as they are now as well, the cert is simple and they're organized and neat C:
I'm sure they'll continue to thrive without agency status.
They come before the Gremlins because I think all TheLeet art deserves to be an agency and I know that people would enjoy seeing them beside the Noms and Feli.

But after all that, I am happy to make any an agency, and it'd be a very exciting thing for me, after running adoptables for so long, its something like this that I crave to be able to achieve :'I
A long term aim for me on Secundi.
I'll keep trying until one of these guys is there x3;

I will leave this open perhaps another day before applying.
I didn't think applications would open so quickly O:

I will also simply go off the poll. Whichever has the most votes will be the one I apply with, if there's a tie I'll go with my own personal opinion between the tied adopts.
Apologies if I apply with an adoptable you wouldn't have picked, I will try for them in the future, its not the end!

I hope you'll vote :')
Thank you again!

springacres

FCFC.  Must have cute kitties (and doggies!)

Willow

I have applied with FCFC, any votes will be appreciated. Thank you for voting here though guys! It helps me get an idea of how you're all feeling C:

Now just fingers crossed, there are plenty of lovely adoptables applying already! <3