News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Which foal should I keep??

Started by CutieePiee, July 16, 2012, 02:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

I've got 1 bonus ticket, which means only 1 more claim but I'm so torn! Any input would be helpful in making my decision.  ;D

This boy is so awesome! I love Vanner stallions with leopard appy! Great personality too.
Quote3531. Gypsy Vanner M Brown Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Sock, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

On the other hand, I really want to claim a female Mini this season. I've got a couple to choose from...

Who said plain can't be pretty? Black minis are lovely! And on the plus side, her personality is great!
Quote3398. Miniature Horse F Black, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Though bay is popular in minis, I don't believe there's been a roan female mini before this season yet, so I'm curious to see one.
Quote3602. Miniature Horse F Bay Roan, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Stripe (Slow and stubborn)

OR I just might end up looking at other mini fillies. There were a bunch born this season. *sigh* Decisions, decisions....

Pinkshadow

springacres

I'd keep the bay roan gal, myself.  Bay roan is my very favorite of all the roan base colors.  (Unless I have to choose between a bay roan and a dun roan, or a silver dapple roan... XD)

Silvanon

The Vanner would be almost completely white, with a couple brown spots.  If I was picking I'd probably go with the bay roan gal.

CutieePiee

Thanks, you guys!

I do love bays! And roans! xD I think I might just keep the bay roan then. Can't wait to see her! ^^

Ryuukokoro

lol I was going to say what Sil said! "Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano Sabino Overo" means "covered with so many different white markings he looks almost completely white" XD

CutieePiee