Cloudmaster Herd Free Foals - Buck. Arabian and several Bay Roans!

Started by Ryuukokoro, March 16, 2011, 10:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

The Cloudmaster Herd over at Ryuu's stables believes in passing on free foals to anyone who would like them, regardless of how many Quin they currently own. :) All Quin babies deserve loving homes!

All Cloudmaster babies come from careful breeding plans, not Breeder's Choice. :) This means we have lots of Grades tottering around on new legs. Maybe you'd like to pick up a new breeding project?

Quote853. Ryuukokoro - 508 x  121 - Grade M Bay Roan, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Dad is a Clyds and mom is a Grade with Clyds and Vanner. Bred to get roan into the Clyds and already on your way!

Quote854. Ryuukokoro - 3 x  391 - Grade F Bay Roan, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Mom is an Arabian and dad is a roan Grade with Arabian and Vanner. Bred to get roan into the Arabians, and already well on your way.

Quote856. Ryuukokoro - 312 x  474 - Grade F Silver Dapple Mouse Dun, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)
Mom is a Fresian and dad is an Arabian, bred to get some lovely colors into the Fresians! Dapples, brown(mouse) and dun. Great female!

Quote857. Ryuukokoro - 324 x  444 - Grade F Grey Tobiano, front right Stocking, front left Coronet, back right Sock (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
Mom is a Fresian and dad is a gray Vanner, bred to get gray into the Fesians, wouldn't that look lovely?

Quote859. Ryuukokoro - 412 x  396 - Grade F Black, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
A poor failed breeding attempt. Mom has roan and dad is a Fresian, was hoping to get roan into the Fesians.

Quote860. Ryuukokoro - 454 x  565 - Arabian F Buckskin, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)
A beautiful pure Arabian with a cream gene!

PonyMama

this is a better outcome then I got, can I has?

856. Ryuukokoro - 312 x  474 - Grade F Silver Dapple Mouse Dun, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)

Ryuukokoro

yes yes! I'm glad you like her! I'll go post the trading form. :)

I hope at least the Buckskin Arabian and maybe one of the bay roans goes to a home. ^^ They sound so pretty.

PonyMama

Ryuukokoro

Buckskin went home with daddy's owner, still two lovely bay roans(!!!) available.

Ryuukokoro