News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Exploring the Auditorium

Started by skysnolimit, July 24, 2011, 12:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skysnolimit

Hi, everybody!  This is me in one of my most human forms.  When I'm in reptilian form I look more like a komodo dragon.  *smile*

I'm in the process of putting my home back together, with all of its various "wild"life.  As I track everybody down and restore them to their rightful regions, I might be very tempted to detour to the stage for a minute...  For instance, today I'm bringing one of my favorite guests for you to see, before I take him to where he belongs in my jungles back home!

*disappears and everybody can here a massive scuttling/shuffling across the floor backstage.  A horned pair of nostrils push over the edge of the stage into audience view*

*uses her shoulder to leverage the rest of him up there*

This is Klytos!  He's a rainbow serpent from Kimmers back in 2001.  He's almost exactly ten years old this month, and is native to The Rainforest--or what's left of it.  *affectionate smile*  There aren't a whole lot of them left in the various realms, but for some reason I'm strangely attached to this guy.

Anyway, feel free to come visit when I've got him set up back home!  It's not ready yet, but in the meantime you can explore some of my other more active habitats at:

sionayra.tracybur.net/
battleprides.tracybur.net/

*makes room for the next show, but before she disappears opens a portal... or a kind of a portal.  It seems to be a memory portal into The Rainforest of our collective memory*

http://www.geocities.ws/Chieftess_Onsha/Lizards/LizardAdoptions.html
(persona picture was a gift from Cydaea)