News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Another Quin foal description brag!

Started by springacres, July 21, 2011, 11:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

Quote1767. springacres - 799  x 319 - Grade, F Black Frame Overo, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
1768. springacres - 590  x 753 - Grade, M Blue Dun (Gruello) Splash Overo, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
1769. springacres - 368 x 771  - Arabian, M Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Sock, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
1770. springacres - 126 x 751 - Arabian, F Bay Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and lazy)
1771. springacres - 806  x 933  - Gypsy Vanner, F Black Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)
1772. springacres - 772  x 577 - Gypsy Vanner, F Black Blanket Appaloosa, front right Fetlock, back right Coronet, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, a mover)
1773. springacres - 51 x 390 - Gypsy Vanner, M Flaxen Chestnut Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Blaze (Calm and steady)
1774. springacres - 846  x 224 - Gypsy Vanner, F Blue Dun (Gruello) Tobiano, front right Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Bald Face (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

None of them turned out exactly the way I wanted, and some were bred as genetic tests, but they all sound so beautiful!  Especially the black blanket appaloosa girl with the perfect personality who will be coming home with me for sure :)

Oh - and Florica continues to throw beautiful tobiano foals without revealing what overo she's masking.  Darned stubborn mare.  ...Maybe she's trying to convince me tobiano is superior because you can be homozygous for it?

Kahlira

The black blanket.. Had I not claimed Kei's, I'd have stalked yours =D

No, I'm not stalking her.  Not at all. Whatever gave you that idea? *giggles*

Also love the idea of the black roan blanket appy XD

But I've claimed my two. So hopefully she'll get made too, so I can stalk her =D

You do have some awesome sounding ones also! Many congrats!

springacres

Yeah, I'm still deciding on my second claim - which would have been her had she not been so similar to her dam (black roan leopard tobiano versus black roan blanket tobiano) xD  Was tempted by the blue dun tobiano, but one of Winged's boys is tempting me even more...

springacres

And EEEE!  Winged accepted my offer!
Quote1823. Winged dreams - 857  x 875  - Gypsy Vanner, M Silver Dapple Mouse Dun Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)- Traded to springacres
Tuptenina'kapav x Shev'komek

Dun, roan, silver, appaloosa... *DROOOL*

Winged

Glad you like him, and i can't wait to see him! If he was the same but black instead of brown then i would have claimed him in a heartbeat but i'm holding out for black, to help with my Smokey black dun roan blanket app vanner project.
Owner of Gliders!