News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

a non-Secundi brag! ^_^

Started by Ryuukokoro, September 02, 2011, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Long long ago, back on PI, I was part of an amazing adoptable world called the Pykiin. Linaeve, the creator and an amazing artist, is in college now and doesn't have time to run the shop, but I just recently was able to re-discover a wonderful prize: two Earth Elementals I had won in an event just before the shop's hiatus!

I am super proud of them and I was missing them for so long, because I forgot to save them. But my buddy PM was able to ask Linaeve if she still had them, and sent them to me today! ^_^ Yay! I haven't seen them in years and now I'm so happy just to gaze at them!

Their names mean:

Getsurin: full moon
Hinoiri: sunset
Akatsuki: dawn
Isaribi: night fire

Aralie

PonyMama

I am glad you got them so quick, and even more surprised Lin had them with her, but they are home now and that is awesome

I also found out she had another breed sketched out so she will send the link when she puts them someplace, cause even though pykiin died away when everyone left, the art still lives!

Ryuukokoro

omgwtfbbq!?!?! I WANT TO SEE THE NEW BREED!  :'( You better show when she's done!!  :D

PonyMama

Neocridders

I remember these! I remember I only had like one or two, but they were so much fun!

Congrats! :D