News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

She's a halloween horror!

Started by Ryuukokoro, October 28, 2011, 09:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Okay so she's not an orange and black Feli kitten, but I still say she's a little horror!  ;D In fact, that just might become her name! I completely love her color scheme and that's exactly what I was hoping for when I bred them: daddy's dark coloring with mama's vivid red tabby stripes.

(Kohaku) Why do they look so innocent when they're asleep.... -_-

I can already imagine her as an innocent-faced little girl who immediately climbs up on the kitchen table or runs into the bathroom to unroll the toilet paper as soon as you turn your back. >:3

She has a brother and sister to go along with her, both of whom are completely adorable.

Her sister here is a lovely long-furred girl who has some amazing markings, though I think she is more impressed with her own smarts than her looks. That expression says to me that she seems to be a Feli who values intelligence over a pretty face.

And this is her brother, whom looks like he wants to start some trouble but he can't quite manage to keep up with his little horror of a sister. XD Poor boy, he wants to be carefree and adventurous but he inherited his father's anxious personality and he can't quite pull it off. He usually ends up going out chasing after his little sister for an adventure and then worrying the whole time they're out there! lol

Kohaku tells me: no more! he is too old to be raising kittens. But I dunno, he makes such pretty babies.  8)

Wildfilly94

TheLeet

I love how you've given them all a personality already :D