News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Long overdue Quin braggies!

Started by Ryuukokoro, August 29, 2012, 09:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I didn't get a chance to brag about my breeding season babies, so now I'm going to do a big brag thread! ^_^

First up, my absolutely handsome gentleman, here:

He was a long breeding project but totally worth it. Even though I had tried to get some chestnut into the lines and it didn't work--still loving how he came out! And I'm still looking for the perfect name for him right now.

Next up, I'm so excited--QUIN TWINS! (Haha, it rhymes! XD)

I love that they look totally different. One takes after mom, one takes after dad. They're part of my Luestin project and it's lookin' like a great start I'd say!

Also I'd like to show off my two Fjords. I love them! One was from a trade and one was from the initial Fjord event. I only wish I had a female so I could start a breeding project.

Lastly my mustangs!

The girl was from last month's breeding season. I loved her description but unfortunately her coat came out a bit too pale, I wish I could see the tobiano against the roan more. Still she's got some great genes! The male is palomino dun, my fave thing ever. XD

Neocridders

So many pretties!! I love them all!
And did you say twins? Wow! And such adorable twins they are! Congrats on all of your Quinsta!