News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Okibi babies! So much cuteness!

Started by Kahlira, September 29, 2012, 04:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Oh man, an early birthday pressie to me, well, that's what I'm calling them. So what if it's almost a week early. It's still awesome!

Bred all of my own this time around.
Bred my Izotz with my Arianna and got these two pretty babies, who are so much nom it's not even funny! I'm loving gal two better though, might be the cyan hair XD They're both girlies. And have unique markings. (double dose! Both parents are unique markings)

Lookither! Freckles and stockings and mini and peg wings and an adorable dark little filly at that with bright white hair. Her parents are my Black Thunder and Ariealle. Yeah, I wanted a dark baby XD

And my third breeding gives me another normal! Yay! From my inbred gal. (I love the fangs. But that's another story) A young lad, maybe the first bred Zebrafinch and stripe okibi I think XD But anywho. He's so soft and delicate I want to snuggle with him. And he has saber teeth and tiny too XD From my err Name Me and Ghostly Whisper

Very much made of so much cuteness my babies are! Thank you so much Ryuu! *snugs* My babies are adorable! Can not wait to see them grown, but as babies, they are made of cute! Am thinking of names, my head is not concentrating on names right now though.