News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas Secundi! ^__^

Started by Bunraku, December 25, 2012, 09:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunraku

And I really mean it! I just don't know what to say, all of you have been so amazing and I've never been accepted so fast into an online community before, let alone experienced the kind of genuine generosity that I've seen here. As a newcomer to Secundi only a few months ago, I arrived with nothing and ended up with so much more than I ever dreamed I would have here, making this place seem so much like a home to me. It isn't just the fact that I've been given so much that makes me happy, its the fact that you guys just genuinely want to give and have made me feel like I'm a part of you, and it makes me want to do all I can as an artist and as a member of the community. Even if I haven't thanked you all personally, honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you for making my Christmas special and giving me something to look forwards to, and have helped me get a huge head start in so many adoptables I have wanted to join!

Now without further ado, my beautiful brags. And this isn't even all of them because so many haven't opened or arrived yet, I just can't believe how giving you all have been!

First of all, from my CDA Secret Santa, this beautiful boy:

From FCFC and the many wonderful people who gifted me in the thread, and also a lovely Dane I won in YLO's join.me: (In order of appearance: Kitsune, Okami, Zachary, Name Me and Name Me XD)

My lovely Garden Noms! A beautiful girl Rosedawn surprised me with and an amazing boy YLO surprised me with <3 you both made my day with these two and you have no idea how much it meant to me to receive them! ^^
Northern Lights & Kansuke

My amazing gliders! I don't know where to start, everyone just picked such beautiful patterns and colors for me, I love flashy and eye catching designs and all of these are right up my alley <3 They have yet to be named, hopefully I can think of some good ones XD

And the lovely girl I won today in the thread!

My lovely griffin boy from my secret santa! I have more as well, but they have not opened yet <3 I'm so excited for them!

My Little Chimera! Words cannot describe how much I love this adopt <3 First is my free line edit custom from the thread, Sesshomaru, whom Araile did amazing with. Second is the beautiful secret anta boy Winged Dreams designed for me, whom I am absolutely in love with, and third is Piewacket, whom I was gifted in YLO's join.me! I also have a bunch of semis and full customs I was gifted as well that will be coming soon <3 And in case you can't tell, I am obsessed with Ryuki >>;;

My adorable Pecora! <3 I just love this adopt:

And last but not least, my absolutely GORGEOUS Unbridled, words cannot describe how perfect these two are for me. I love Mini's and Arabs SO much:

Thank you so much everyone! X3