News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Christmas on Secundi!

Started by Ryuukokoro, December 25, 2012, 09:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I was going to wait to make this brag thread when all of my gifts are open, but I just found an awesome fantabulous boy and I can't wait to talk about him, so brag thread NOW! XD

First off, I want to really thank everyone who gifted things to me this Christmas season. It means a lot to me. I've been really bad with hoarding sg lately (in fact I have less than 1k to my name right now...) so I feel really bad that I couldn't return the favor and buy a lot of Secundi gifts for everyone... I will be working to make it up to everyone with lots of free Okibi events soon! X3

Big thankees to everyone who gifted me FCFC pets! I love them so much, with all their tiny cuteness. *hugs tiny pixel pets* Funny enough, all three of these were pets I was eyeing throughout the whole event! My friends are psychic!

Thank you for my pretty Gliders! I want to breed the two finned ones together sometime!

Thank you to YLO for this cute Pecora in my fave colors!

And here are my beautiful Unbridleds!! A lovely gray mare, a champagne colored kinda guy, and...OMG WOWZERS I'M IN LOVE!!

So yeah, needed to make a brag post right away. XD (He's also my first mini! Whoot! Been dying for one of those!!)

And lastly, a big thank you to TheLeet for continuing to work on Feli breedings even after all this time. Because my turn is coming up sooooo soon and I count it as a Christmas present. X3

Wildfilly94

I'm so happy to see Unbridled's I colored in brag threads! :') I'm glad you enjoy them!

Kahlira

Absolute love for your mini stallion. XD

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Keilin Alyr

Very nice haul of pets, congrats! I especially like your Pecora. And you know, your rainbow Glider boy kinda looks like L'arc. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

I know, Winged, I've seen her. I do believe they were intended to be mates. Or he admires her enough to try on her clothes for a while. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

Owner of Gliders!