News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New pretty Unbridleds! So many!

Started by Kahlira, January 24, 2013, 05:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Ok, I'm a bit behind with these. I'm sorry!

Today I got probably my most special one since Shawn. She will be last.

Starting with Cotton Candy! Because things should be started on super sweet and sticky notes, yes? His inspiration comes from, uh, well, pinkness. And the fact that stallions should be pink! Because he wouldn't have it any other way XD And baby tapir because, well, it's awesome >.> *cough* And the male Andalusian is just total love <3

Because everyone has a dark side... I have Sunny to thank for her during one of her Gryphion join-me things. Went with the Andalusian mare, why? Because she's awesome that's why! Black body, black mane and tail, glowing red eyes, the better to see you with. Plus! The blood splatter. Like she trampled someone then tried to eat him (Alive?) Notice the handprint! MEEP! She's awesomely amazing XD

Don't know if I ever officially won a spot on the GRID of Doom, but Sunny was on a super hot streak! And she gifted a win to me. And in the spot I chose, was the epic little mare! She's Czarina. A beauty to behold <3

Angelic Tears, no real story here. Just wanted a freshwater gal because my saltwater gal was lonely and wanted another fishy pale blue gal to be her friend.

Mystical Dawn. Gosh, she's so pretty! Some kind of butterfly mimic. Bribe was the name of her game XD

EEEK!!!!! SPOTS! Leopard Appy FTW! And he's a sexy specimen of Arabian studmuffin too! I could just eat him up, and my fave candy bar gave him his name. Meet Cookies'N'Cream!

Because names fail me sometimes, but this one seems obvious. Meet Midnight's Blessing. What's not to love about this amazing Shire? BLACKBLANKETAPPY! SO much love! SPOTS! *ded*

This lady was forced on me, whether I wanted her or not. BUT! OMG! Who wouldn't want her is the question??? Palomino appy is total love! Mustang lines are amazing. AND! Did I mention Palomino appy? Thank you, Wild! Heart You Won't Lose is a beautiful mare. Colored with me in mind XD

And today. Dianne arrived. I was thinking I could do this whole thing where I could probably make you cry. But I won't. I will say she is my most special Unbridled since I received Shawn many a moon ago... She is the adoptable mimic of my mom. I love her! The Mistress' interpretation of the silver necklace is just awesome too! Thank you, Leafy. This means so much to me, and you will probably never know. Even if she is so bright that she burns your monitor xD <3 R.I.P. mom.

Thank you, Mistress! For without you, there would be no Unbridled for me to stalk and love! Though now they are part of the Unbound! SO COOL! Muffet can be imported =D As well as the rest of my herd XD Can you tell I luff me some Unbridled?