News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Colorful and Spotty Quin Brags!

Started by toffeeca, January 26, 2013, 01:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I have been working on this project for nearly two years and I am so happy to say that we finally have Appaloosa into Andalusian! A huge thank you to everyone who had been willing to lend me mares these past couple of seasons. Let me introduce Evi!

I just love how she is in such an early stage of greying. She is just lovely and have both roan and appaloosa, although her cousin has also brought roan into Andys this season as well.

My next projects are ones that I picked up to finish from Zarz. First we have Kemas, the lovely blue dun. Although there are a couple other dun friesians that came out this season, I just love seeing the new colors into Friesians.

Finally, some brand new color for Friesians. The first bay friesian is my lovely, Xir. He is hoping to spread some color around next season.

Thank you so much Silv for coloring these up and making them so very lovely. And thank you everyone who has let me use their mares to try and finish these projects off, now I just need to find some new projects to work on XD

Pinkshadow

Im totally inlove in the andy, SO amazing <3
- Good job toff!!

TheLeet

That bay friesian  is absolutely stunning.   :o

springacres

Congrats!!!  I will be stalking these guys <3

Winged

I love that bay Friesian so much! And your blue dun mare :D
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

They look amazing!!! Congrats toffee!! :D

Eta: And my baby girl is the proud mommy of your roan appy andy!