News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Clean up on aisle 3. Fjords, Luestins, and Arabians <3

Started by Kahlira, February 06, 2013, 07:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

The Kah is very excited to introduce her new herd members! You may recognize them from other people's herds as well, but they are mine now! And very much loved =D

What to do first! I think my Arabians! Then the pretty Luestins =D And lastly fjords. Since fjords are my passion XD

The prettyness Arabians I got from Zazzybean <3 Sad to see you go. But I has pretties. Who will be loved forever from you <3
Nathe'liath. So much pretty! Silver dapple dun buckskin tobiano.

And the pretty flaxen red dun tobiano.

Shallal Dunkeum Rysha. She's such a stunning strawberry roan Luestin lady. I'm just in love with her, have been since I first spied her. Got her from the awesome Willow =D Her name means Black Stone Cherry

Her daughter from this breeding season... Aman Havalash. Received her in a trade from Wild. And am very much so happy to have her =D She's more of a strawberry then her momma. Four white feetsies and a blaze! So pretty! Name meaning: Fairy Fantasy

Mori Cotutia. My very first homebred female Luestin! My boys are so excited XD This season I added not one, but three ladies to my herd of Luestins! I squee a bit when I look at her. Name means: Dark Decadence.

OMG! And new fjords! Sweetness! Fjords are my passion when it comes to Quin. Two of my ladies are the first of their colors. And 3 of them were just too pretty to pass up.

Tuya from Skysnolimit. I'd seen she was up for bid. And asked what was wanted for her. After coming up with an agreeable and squeeable amount, she was accepted and loved in my herd =D

Wild accepted and now these ladies are mine! XD Again I'm like, seriously obsessed with fjords.
Meet Yulifa'ash which means Wonderfully Perfect. Which is just wonderfully perfect XD

and Lasha'ash which means Misty o.O Facinating XD

AND! My pretty bred ladies XD

Perpetual Bliss. The first dun Perlino fjord. Received from Winged XD Was very excited when I'd seen her put up for the tradesness for free stuffs XD And then she's pink! Which is just an amazingly awesome color for Quin. I'm in love with her XD Name comes from an old song.This Kiss I think. One of my fjord ladies was gonna get it. She also makes the second dun perlino out there in the Quinsta world xD

And Windien Patres. The first dun smokey cream fjord out there too! Love her pinkish purple color of her coat. AND! I bred her! Wheee! She's so amazing =D

So much drool.

Wildfilly94

So many pretties you gots kah!! <333

And I named Lasha Misty cause she reminded me of the iclandic pony, Misty, in those little stories. :D

Kahlira

Ohh XD So it's not Gavanian then? Awesome xD

Cuz the other lady has Ash in her name too on the end which means Perfect it says.

Wildfilly94

Yulifa'ash Doylin. Doylin means perfect, Yulifa means Wonderful and ash is y. :P
Lasha is mist and ash is y.
I had to makeshift words. XD

Kahlira

I think I must have missed the Doylin XD I so fail. lol!

Wildfilly94