News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My RL Puppy as an FCFC (and other lovelies too!)

Started by Rosedawn, March 05, 2013, 10:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

Trading with Wild is super fun! And for that trade with her I still have a semi custom I need to figure out (lol) but I turned in my full for a mimic of my real life baby, Treasure. She is a cocker spaniel and I felt that the Golden Retrivers best fit that look, of long ears and fluffiness.

Then she made me my first Keeshound! A breed I have recently fallen for. Bonnie Belle is also currently finding herself a mate and I'm sure YLO will make him sweet as can be and look fantastic.

And YLO made her a mate!! Isn't he just sweet!

Then Aralie gives me this amazing gift, my fav out of all the contest babies and I couldn't be more grateful! I intend on making him Treasure's beau. Trying to think of a good pirate/ocean name for the sweetheart.

And last but certainly not at all least the 2 customs I got from YLO. 2 very pretty ragdoll kitties! Just super precious all around.

Rum Tum Tugger and Sweet Stuff

And hopefully I'll be able to add my Retriever litter from PM soon!

And I do get to!!

This pretty girl!

And her golden boy brother!

AND I WON THE 1 SG AUCTION FOR MY OTHER FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In't she purdy?

My fortunes with FCFC continue to grow!!
I found this beauty while hiding and seeking! And seeing as I had 1 more semi custom left from a trade I turned it in to make him a beautiful mate!!

And I also won a franken yesterday!
She's a sweetie.

YourLoveOnly

I just love the look of rosette tabby! And I am so happy you got the retriever you wanted and your RL baby is precious, both as FCFC and in real life (I saw her picture in Wild's joinme) <3 Glad you're happy with them all!

CutieePiee

My favorites are your Keeshond and your blue & white Retriever! I found the Retriever during the hide-and-seek game, but only let him go because I don't collect that breed. It was really nice of Aralie to gift you your favorite. ^^

Rosedawn

Well then thank you too Cutiee too for letting him go. I just.....I adore him soso much.

Bunraku

Winged

They're very cute! I might have to get a breeding with your Keeshound at some point ;)
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Rosedawn

I am stoked to also win the 1 SG auction for the beautiful bullmastiff baby EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

CutieePiee

Rosedawn