News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Long lost twins! And an old friend comes home :)

Started by Ryuukokoro, May 18, 2013, 03:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I just had to make some brags for some lovely boys I've gotten lately~

First up I have two Friesian studs that are almost twins! With one striking difference. ;) Meet roan boy and dun boy! (aka Avenger and Reckless)

I've always been dying for more diversity in the Friesian lines, so I will be using these two boys to spread some marking love all around Secundi! Feel free to breed with them and help me with my goal. ;)

And next, please meet Sky Bridge, the most adorable Feli ever!

Way way long ago, many years before I joined AAA where all my most recent RP charas have been living, Sky Bridge was my first big RP boy. He was a sweet innocent boy, kinda a bone head but always found a way to have fun. In fact, /I/ had fun trying to get as many adoptables of him as I possibly could, which are still on display today!

http://ryuukokoro.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=chara&action=display&thread=198

It's been a long time since I tried collecting any more adoptables of Sky Bridge, but I always wanted a Feli of him, ever since they first came to Secundi. And here's proof that he makes an adorable little short-legged poofball! *cuddles Sky* Thank you, Leet!!

springacres

Diversity in Friesians is good. *sage nod* We NEED more roans, duns, appaloosas... the modifiers, bring on the modifiers!  And patterns!

And congrats, Sky Bridge is gorgeous too!