News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quin success!

Started by Ryuukokoro, July 06, 2013, 12:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I am so happy, I had great success with Quin breeding last season, and now I can finally brag about them!

I don't have a name for her yet, but this pretty lady is the first Fjord with both roan and tobiano! She's gorgeous, I totally love how the tobiano looks on the Fjords. Sadly she's a little bit inbred (2.5%), which doesn't bother me but will most likely make her children less wanted.

And I have been just positively dying for colors in the Freisians, so I was very happy to take home this bay girl! Next season I'm hoping she'll throw a yellow dun!

And last but not least, here's a simple grade girl. She's the start of tobaino and appy into the A-T's! I'm so glad she came out so dark and didn't get the cream gene from her mom, because I like the dark colors on the A-T's best. :)

Wildfilly94

Ohh they are gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Kahlira

Yeahh! Tobiano and roan in the Fjords!

Now to start my collection all over again =D

All three of them are pretty, congrats!

springacres

Ooh, roan and tobiano into Fjords, more bay Friesians, and potential for more pretty patterns in Tekes!  BIG congrats Ryuu!  (and that roan tobiano girl is pretty enough that I don't see inbreeding being a huge problem.  Nothing a couple generations of crosses with BC or wild studs won't fix!)