News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A Few Quinsta!

Started by Saturnalia, February 16, 2014, 09:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturnalia

I didn't go nuts breeding, so I only have a few, but let me know if you'd like any.

Definitely Keeping:
10595. Thoroughbred M Buckskin Leopard Appaloosa, front right Pastern, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Probably Keeping:
(A good bribe of some sort could claim her from me, though.)
10593. Thoroughbred F Bay Blanket Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back left Fetlock (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
No inbreeding, Faded Heirloom x Ghost Story

Free!

10594. Thoroughbred M Buckskin, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
No inbreeding, Faded Heirloom x Deserted Catacombs

10596. Appaloosa F Black Blanket Appaloosa, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)
(No inbreeding, parents are my two appies)

10626. Shire F Brown, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
(No inbreeding, My lovely shire lady x Gavanian stud)

Going home with Ryuu!

Ryuukokoro

Ohoh can I have the female Shire pleeease!! I'll throw in a free custom of one of my adops! ^_^

Saturnalia

Whee, that's fine by me, Ryuu! Ooo, custom... you wouldn't have to, but I wouldn't turn one down! *flails* I'd even just be happy with like... a black and neon random Okibi or something =D

ETA- just sent her your way =)

Ryuukokoro

Yay I can definitely do a black and neon colored Okibi semi-custom!! ^_^ Thank you so much! I've got some other custom Okibi to work on too so I'll do them all in a bunch. ^_^

Saturnalia