News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Faelin Kanins -- Breeding Thread!

Started by Tribbler, July 03, 2014, 06:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribbler

All you need to do is post for a slot, when confirmed you post the Breeding Form! (Only 5 slots open at a time so I don't explode with colorings XD)

Slots:
1. SkySong - DONE
2. SkySong - DONE
3. Scullisto - NEED FORM
4. Victoria - DONE
5. Victoria - DONE

Wave 2:

You may Claim up to 2 Slots per round! (round of 5)
Just post In bold How many slots you wish to claim

Males Can breed an unlimited amount of times per season
Females Can breed only ONCE per season

If Borrowing/Using males/females/items for breeding
The owner of the Pets/Items must post
"USRname has permission to use my Item/Pet this breeding Season"
(replace USRname with the name of who has permission. replace Item/Pet with the item(s) type(s)//pet(s) name(s) they're allowed to use)

Once you're name shows on a slot post the following form:

Father Image:
Mother Image:
Item's Using:

Tribbler

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Tribbler

Confirmed! Post your forms when you're ready!

SkySong

Father Image:
Mother Image:
Item's Using: Normal Potion, Girl Potion

Father Image:
Mother Image:
Item's Using: Normal Potion, Girl Potion

Tribbler

When using a Girl Potion, you actually don't need to use the Normal as well!
I'll get your babies colored up!

Tribbler

SkySong's First Breeding was a Success, Sage came out holding a small bundle, "Congratulations you have a Little girl!"

Sage smiled, "Don't forget, other than the normal and a fluffier tail, Baby Kanins show up as basics, but their mutations grow as they grow up, so when they're an adult you'll get to see all the wonderful mutations!"

(Baby's grow in the naming thread as Baby's don't really get named unless they're a forever baby)
*Babies will also remain showing up in the baby section even after they grow so you can always coo over the adorable baby version!*

**You only had one Female Baby Bottle, so I am going to use a Regular one in the second breeding <3 **

Scullisto

SkySong

The second one I meant to put the tail mutation one... XD But if it's a normal breeding that's fine. She's cute, thank you!

Tribbler

Okay! I'll use the Random Tail Mutation then =D No Worries!
-is still coloring the breeding-

Tribbler

Scullisto's slot is confirmed! You may post your form! <3

Victoria

Tribbler

Victoria's slot is confirmed! you may post your form! <3

Tribbler

SkySong's Second Breeding was a Success, Sage came out holding TWO small bundles, "Congratulations you have a Little girl and boy! Your lucky Kanins had Non-Identical Twins!"

Sage smiled, "Don't forget, other than the normal and a fluffier tail, Baby Kanins show up as basics, but their mutations grow as they grow up, so when they're an adult you'll get to see all the wonderful mutations!"
(This includes tail types--in case you were wondering about your tail mutation bottle ;3 )

(Baby's grow in the naming thread as Baby's don't really get named unless they're a forever baby)
*Babies will also remain showing up in the baby section even after they grow so you can always coo over the adorable baby version!*

Tribbler

To Note: If you want to trade babies, it gets done in the naming thread :)
so you ARE Allowed to trade babies <3

**You may Trade babies for SG/Other Baby Kanins Only at this time**

Victoria

Father image: cant get his image but the only male i have Leon
Mother Image:
Item's Using: normal breeding item

Tribbler

Victoria's First Breeding was a Success, Sage came out holding a small bundle, "Congratulations you have a Little girl!"

Victoria

Tribbler

fixed the animation there, copied the wrong link again -shameface-

Tribbler

If Anyone Is Interested

My female Blue could be borrowed

Rule: Must have 3 or FEWER Kanins <3

Victoria

Could i use her in a breeding with Leon?

Tribbler

Tribbler

OH and don't forget Victoria! You have a Bunnox needing named/gendered you could use for the breeding once you name <3

Victoria

We can breed bunnox with kanin?? We can breed pets ?

Also thank you (:

1 breeding slot please

Tribbler

Bunnox are a breed of Kanins, they're not a pet! <3
Pets Never get animated =3

Tribbler

Victoria's Slot Confirmed!

and a new wave is opened since the last wave is over half done =3

Victoria

Oh ok i thought the were pets lol.

Father Image: leon
Mother Image: blue

Tribbler

I should color myself some more Kanins people could use XD

Victoria

Yeah lol  ;D i would love to have more!!

Victoria

You should have a dice roll game where people roll every hour to get a number so they can adopt premades.

Tribbler

A dice roll game huh? I'm honestly not sure how they exactly "work"

SkySong

You can look at the Gryphion's game. Basically you pick a number, the number of sides you want the dice to have, then have people roll for the number you pick. Lately we haven't had much luck with that kind of game, though....

Tribbler

I might give it a shot, we'll see XD

Tribbler

Victoria
Will you edit your post with the form with the images of your kanins? Even if you can't get the animated link working on it that's A-OK, I use a screen shot from the form to complete babies

Victoria

Ok i will when i get on a computer. Ive just been using my phone latley. Life with no internet sucks.

Tribbler

That's rough! If you have trouble and I feel up to digging into owner pages to get them off there myself, i'll get your babies done tomorrow
I've been blargy lately X_x;

Victoria

Father Image:
Mother Image:

Tribbler

Victoria's Second Breeding was a Success, Sage came out holding a small bundle, "Congratulations you have a Little girl!"

Faelin Kanin

Thank you so much!!! <3

Victoria post in Blue

Tribbler

Oh yes~ Hello to Victoria everyone! She's going to help me with Coloring Kanins and running a few events :)

Tribbler

Closes in 3 Days
Any incomplete forms will be discarded
So make sure everything is up <3