News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Elenaria} Happy Holidays!

Started by Elenaria, December 26, 2014, 05:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

The sound of carols dances from the cottage, the whole area twinkling with gems that glow like stars.  It looks as if the entire orchard has been likewise decorated, and you feel drawn to walk among the trees and admire the view. 

You're not alone.  You realize this only when the large stallion huffs lightly against your hair.  He seems equally entranced by the lights and together you enjoy the peace.

Dunston

Dunston loves the holidays and the lights and the singing and just everything!  He'd love to go home with someone who loves the holidays, too!  To enter, post your favourite holiday tradition.. for any holiday!  He'll choose his favourite (raffle draw, hehe) to go home with that person!!

(Sorry if he's a little... plain.  D8  He was sera's first attempt using GIMP and, even then, i had to redo him a bunch of times. xD; )

HAHAHAAAA DERP.  Ends Jan 2nd at 0800 Secundi time!
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SkySong

Hands down Thanksgiving dinner... Unless you mean winter holidays. Lol. Then it'd probably be Christmas dinner.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

BabyKittenCandy

My fave is christmas and i Have to say its the Turkey for xmas lunch with all the trimmings including chestnut and sausagemeat stuffing!

Country

I would have to saw Christmas morning, my favorite thing is watching my kids wake up all sleepy and fuzzy headed and wondering in to see what Santa has brought...and to realize that the milk and cookies and carrots for the reindeer have all disappeared! Nothing makes me happier than seeing the look of total amazement and happiness that covers their little faces ^_^

Wildfilly94

I love christmas with my family, everyone gets a card from the grandparents and we have turkey AND ham, because some of us prefer ham :P. Nothing compares to having a good time with my family

Riverwind

My favorite is actually Halloween. Seeing everyone dress up in weird costumes and go out partying (or trick-or-treating for the little ones). And ohhh man, so much candy! Lol but mainly it's because, Halloween for my family is quiet and it's just not one of the big holidays that we celebrate.

Elenaria

Random Generator says....

#1!

Congrats, Skysong!

Happy New Year, everyone!
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers