News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

.:FCFC:. New Breed Preference Poll

Started by FCFC, February 05, 2017, 01:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FCFC

Yeah, I know I'm spamming the crap out of this forum right now. Sorrynotsorry. I need to know what dog breeds everyone would prefer to have over other breeds so that when I come to the artist with my list, I am confident and happy with the order of completion!

Select up to 5 breeds you want to see most and the soonest. If a breed you want isn't on here, please comment! OR, if you see a breed you really don't care to see done, also post that! I won't be offended, I just picked breeds I thought people might want, not breeds that I was dying to have. :)

I would also like to see if anyone is interested in a Husky or Alaskan Malamute if we don't get the Inu lines. Or maybe if you want to see one of these even if we DO get the Inu lines.

My list, in a half-*$$ed order:
Mutt*
Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Pug
German Shepherd Dog
Yorkshire Terrier
Australian Shepherd
Chinese Crested
Beagle
Italian Greyhound
Saluki
Newfoundland
ChowChow
Basset Hound
Alaskan Malamute/Husky***

*This one is happening no matter what, so no vote is required
***maybe, depends on if I get the Inu lines or not

Disclaimer: Not all breeds that are going to be done will be done any time soon.. I'm poor and I can only buy so many lines at one time, so be patient please.

Thank you so much for your votes!! <3

P.s. The kitty breeds are already chosen by me and you will just have to accept and love them anyway. Its a shame there are so few cat breeds out there compared to dogs. Furreal.
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

Aralie

Other ones I would like to see would be Akita and Australian Stumpy Tail Cattle Dog <3
and Husky will always be full of awesomeness!

FCFC

Leafy

Don't make me make 20 alt accounts to vote the hell out of corgi, or hop on the like, 4 additional accounts I still have access to <_<

FCFC

LOL. The way its going, I feel like Corgi will be fine. :P

FCFC

So not counting my vote, the leaders are-
Corgi, Aussie, GSD, Saluki