News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wild Ponies | Trading & New News

Started by Tribe, March 04, 2010, 02:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

Just wanted to update and make sure everyone knows about trading.

Updates First

All ponies owed (other then genetic game babies) have been put in your owners folders on the new photobucket.

You can find your folder on this link
http://s937.photobucket.com/home/WildPoniesSec

*if you are missing ANYTHING that is not a genetic game baby please post here what you are owed*

Next is i am trying to map out a forum for these guys since id like them to be more interactive now that they have thier stat cards and such. It'll be awhile in the making of these but you guys can now expect these events to go on in the month of march (normally these will be forum but since its not up and running im going to run them on secundi. Now these guys will still be on secundi. The forum will be for our competions & RPing purposes but also for those that want to sell/trade and be in the exclusive events ran there for those who sign up on the forum. I just want a little area for just the wild ponies per say however i dont want them gone from secundi either.

March Events
Agility Class
Strenth Class
Conformation Class
Grand Show

There will be more information on the shows when i get them open.

Genetic Baby Growings

IM going to offer a deal to those who have babies because growing them will be SLOW GO. You can expect a months plus wait with them because i had most of the babies grown and then the computer they were on crashed and i havnt had time to catch up with them because of decertings and uploading and working on the forum. So heres the deal

You can sorta cash in your babies for these things

2 babies-1 semi custom
5 babies-1 full custom
10 babies-1 full refernce custom

This is just a way for me to get things done without lagging behind horridly. Growings are very hard for me because i like to be perfect with mirroring there markings. So it takes me awhile with most of those babies as lots of them have bad bad markings that are hard to redo XD I know trading in lots of pretty babies is hard i just wanted people to have a chance at getting something now instead of waiting forever for them.

Tribe

Trading is now allowed at all times.

If youd like to trade you horse you may do so but please follow the rules or the trade cannot be made.

Wild ponies can be traded for anything but USD.

You must pm the trade to me, with the following form.
Pony Image:
Pony Stat Card:
Trading To:
Trading For:

You may only trade ponies that are in your owners folder!

You may also trade genetic babies but make sure thier new owner knows itll be awhile before they will grow!