News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jumpers: Free Horse Mimics (Closed) Watch For PickUps!

Started by red_uni387, February 28, 2010, 06:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

*mutters*can't even color after finishing all my darn HW and studying for the past 3 days

please please let me know if I need to fix anything <3

will work on those with mane and tail after my shower....

Ravvana

sera

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

O.o gorgeous. Too bad I missed these, Balance Beam is feeling lonely ;)
I really adore your mimics =3

red_uni387

awww thank you YLO <3

I still think Balance Beam is my best mimic yet, followed by Garney's Sleet :D

YourLoveOnly

If you're ever interested in doing mimics in return for Jaeman Prophecy, please PM me. =3

red_uni387

ooo tempting :) gotta finish my current workload before I think about it though ^^

YourLoveOnly

So do I xD

Just wanted to let you know that I would be interested ^^
I have tons of gorgeous dogs and horses that wanna be mimiced :D
And then breed, oh yes. Breeding would be awesome <3

red_uni387

o.o how much is 'tons'?

lol and breeding's next month :)

(also, no one's attempted to trade or wanted me to redo their Jumper....so...everyone is satsified with theirs?)

YourLoveOnly

.. I'm too lazy to count them xD And as I keep getting more Stable horses and Kennel dogs I shall probably need more mimics as well :P (no, I'm not mimicing all of them, don't worry xD and not all at once either)

Yay for breeding. ^^

red_uni387

I should mimic my own too.....*plots*

yeah but Jelly didn't have time to shade the baby so you guys get terrible shaded eggs XD

Ravvana

Quote from: red_uni387 on March 05, 2010, 04:05:33 PM
(also, no one's attempted to trade or wanted me to redo their Jumper....so...everyone is satsified with theirs?)

You know, red, if you really don't mind -- my Sean mimic would love the addition of black leg fade. But, as I've said before, that was totally my error in the custom form, and not your fault at all, so I don't want to pressure you to "fix" it if you don't have time or anything :)

red_uni387

oh yes must add that to my to do list :) do you want me to brighten his bay color too?

Ravvana

red_uni387

got all but Rav's done XD

*squeals* I ish proud of my appy coloring :D

tricky, but I think I got it ^^

eeevil

hiyoko

red_uni387

red_uni387

Rav.....that was TORTURE.

updated Sean too :)

and that means this thread is closed~

Ravvana

Quote from: red_uni387 on March 06, 2010, 01:02:55 AM
Rav.....that was TORTURE.

But he is so beautiful! :D Possibly my favorite Jumper I've seen yet <33 And I'm not sure if you're the kind of person that will type this as a compliment (it is a compliment, trust me), but your coloring has really visibly improved since you first opened this shop. They look fantastic now, really :)

And I love Sean even more now, too <3 Thanks! :D *runs to update brag*

Scullisto

*hugs Red...*

She is beautiful!!!...thank you so very much!

red_uni387

awww thank you Rav :D If you think I've improved just with this shop, you shoulda seen how bad my first adoptie was XD

*squishes Scullisto* you're welcome! I wish I coulda added more of the little dots, but the Jumper's body was a bit too short D:

Tribe

My boys perfect :D you did an amazing job mimicing him!

red_uni387

I had to go hunt down his gender lol
glad you like him! :)

edit: and I really like doing mimics....so I'm think next event thread will revolve around mimics too~