Started by Tribe, March 06, 2010, 05:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

---

Examples

Welsh Riding Pony

Owner Folder
http://s937.photobucket.com/home/WildPoniesSec

*if you are missing something PLEASE tell me!* (unless its a genetic baby!)
---

Credits
Lines by Savvy Debonair
Inking Shading & Templating by Geheimnis
All other art by Hunni

---

The other day i was checking mail when i noticed a envolpe with hand written writing on the front. It said "the wild ponies,sincerely forever grateful". Curious to what this letter could be about i opened itimmeadtly. Inside was a letter.

As i thought after reading the letter i rememberd the huge ranch nestled in the valley, barely visible from the road it was incased in the mountians that surronded it. Oddly i felt as it was my duty to at least go check on the ponies there to make sure of thier well being.

When i arrived i could see that the ponies were well cared for. Thier water buckets were clean and thier food trofts full. I was amazed at how beautiful the place was, however i doubted that someone would just hand the place over to someone they didnt know. I went to the door to tell the owner of the letter i had recieved and to see if they could help me at all with why it was put in my box. As i apporached the door i seen a piece of paper in wedged in. I pulled it from the seam and it read.

"Now that youve gotten here, please do go in the house. Below the floor mat you will find the key you need to get in"

Looking below the floor mat there was a key, i felt odd about going in but i wasnt sure what else to do. I unlocked the door and as i swung it open a burst of air hit my face..from that moment on i knew what the letter had said was true and ive been taking care of these lovely ponies ever since. Taming them so they could go to new homes in the whole of secundi.

---

Most of this information i outta date but itll be fixed a little later.

---

Let me reserve a few post.

Tribe

March Breeding

---

Firstly apples are now no longer being sold, after those that have been given out are used up there will be no more. So yes if you have apples you can use them but from now on everything will be on the parents genetics & the chance at multiples will be by random.

Also breeding are free now!

---

You are allowed 2 breeds a month, with the exception of if you have or buy a extra breeding for that month. The extra breeding slots never expire so you may buy them in march and use them in november whatever works best for you.

Extra Breeding Slot Sales

Extra Breeding Slot-100k

---

Breeding has been moved to the forums!

http://www.wildponiessec.proboards.com/index.cgi

Tribe

March Customs

Ive decided that each month customs will in the monthly thread just so i can keep track of them :D
Also prices have risen a little because of the work it actually takes to do these guys now.
---

Custom Types

Name Customs
You pick a name and i pick the rest.
(stat card at random)

Semi Customs
You pick the name, gender & 3 colors and 2 markings you like.
(you get to pick where your 5 points go on the stat card)

Full Custom
You pick basically everything but it can not be heavily refernced off a photo or adoptable.
(you get to pick where your 7 points go on the stat card)

Refernce Custom
This is a custom that is based heavily off a photo or adoptable you have. Name & Gender can be changed however if its an adoptable you cannot have it done unless its your adoptable.
(you get to pick where you 10 points go on the stat card)

---

Stat Cards

Ponys now have stat cards instead of a cert, there are 5 places on these. They are born with thier coat & mutation stats plus low stats in the three other places. You may place you points as you see fit but i must warn you coat & mutation points can only be risen with either points that come with your custom or if they win a grand show!

The 5 places for points to go are
Coat
Mutation
Agility
Strength
Conformation

---

Custom Slots

Name Customs-10k
1.Red_Uni387

Semi Customs-25k

Full Customs-50k

Refernce Customs-100k
1.Poupou

Custom Add On Prices
Fantasy Color-15k (any custom)
Fantasy Markings-25k (any custom)
Baby Stage Growing-25k
Avian Breed (soon to be retired!)-25k

More slots will open with demand and as i finish customs off.

---

Custom Foms

Name Custom
Name:
Owner:

Semi Custom
Name:
Owner:
2 markings you like:

Full Custom
Name:
Owner:
Mane & Tail:
Markings:
Marking Colors:
Comments:

Refernce Custom:
Name:
Owner:
Comments:

---

Post a form to get a slot!

red_uni387

red_uni387

red_uni387

:O pretty than my caveo! (with nicer personality too lol)

red_uni387

PI adoptie species :] one of the reasons I'm still there XD

Poupou

Refernce Custom:
Name: Mialikki
Owner: Poupou
Refernce Picture: http://www.theequinest.com/images/appy-12.jpg
Comments: Yay! ^_^

Tribe

Oh okay :D
Just so you know shes a dark red flecked roan.

Tribe

Poupou

Removing this to avoid confusion! XD

Tribe

Oh pou lol..

Yes zorse patterns are so allowed but your link isnt working love.

Tribe

Oh hey pou i only have one slot open for refernce customs umm..let me pm you XD

Poupou

Oh well... if I just ask for Zorse markings and I let you go from there without reference, would it be okay still? :)

Tribe

Oh yes i can do that love. Itd be a full custom. just fill out that form for me please

Poupou

Full Custom
Name: Pinto
Owner: Poupou
Body: Zorse
Mane & Tail: Zorse
Markings: Zorse
Marking Colors: Zorse
Comments: Basically, have fun creating a Zorse for me! XD  I was not sure what colors I should put for this so.. >.>

Tribe

Is she okay pou? she really dosnt look exactly like the picture so if youd rather pay the 50k full custom price itd be okay.

Tell me what you think love.

Poupou

Oh no she's perfect!!!  :o

You will have to teach me how to color like this.  I really fail at realistic coloring like yours!!  ;D

Tribe

XD i do it different everytime i always just try new techniques and such.

SplitX

Oh my. O_O

Do you still have my enormous list of breeding items? I do believe I had oodles. xD