Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

---

Examples

Welsh Riding Pony

Owner Folder
http://s937.photobucket.com/home/WildPoniesSec

*forum now up and running!*

*if you are missing something PLEASE tell me!* (unless its a genetic baby!)
---

Credits
Lines by Savvy Debonair
Inking Shading & Templating by Geheimnis
All other art by Hunni

---

The other day i was checking mail when i noticed a envolpe with hand written writing on the front. It said "the wild ponies,sincerely forever grateful". Curious to what this letter could be about i opened itimmeadtly. Inside was a letter.

As i thought after reading the letter i rememberd the huge ranch nestled in the valley, barely visible from the road it was incased in the mountians that surronded it. Oddly i felt as it was my duty to at least go check on the ponies there to make sure of thier well being.

When i arrived i could see that the ponies were well cared for. Thier water buckets were clean and thier food trofts full. I was amazed at how beautiful the place was, however i doubted that someone would just hand the place over to someone they didnt know. I went to the door to tell the owner of the letter i had recieved and to see if they could help me at all with why it was put in my box. As i apporached the door i seen a piece of paper in wedged in. I pulled it from the seam and it read.

"Now that youve gotten here, please do go in the house. Below the floor mat you will find the key you need to get in"

Looking below the floor mat there was a key, i felt odd about going in but i wasnt sure what else to do. I unlocked the door and as i swung it open a burst of air hit my face..from that moment on i knew what the letter had said was true and ive been taking care of these lovely ponies ever since. Taming them so they could go to new homes in the whole of secundi.

---

This thread will be full of quick games. You'll have to flip through the pages to find the most recent ones.

---

Let me reserve a few post.

Tribe

Im trying to help along some fundraisers here XD no really im jones for a package of stable horses and a some kittlings or jellies from indigos fundraiser. I however have no usd to spare in the RL and i have no paypal to get it to them with so im doing these packages to pay for some slots :D

Package A:4 Wild Pony Customs & 1 free breeding slot
Allowed Two Mutations per horse (10 points for every horse)-$5 USD

Package B:6 Wild Pony Customs & 2 free breeding slots
Allowed Two Mutations per horse(10 points for every horse)--$10 USD

Package C:2 Wild pony customs (both ponies maxed stats) & 1 free breeding slot
Allowed four mutations per hourse-$15 USD

+Plus every package comes with 2 random prizes that will be premade ponys.

These are open to the new mutations also. If you would like to order a package and wait unitl the mutations come in thats fine. This is also open to avian breed soon to be retired!

Mutations

---

Feathered Wings
Ear Wings
Ankel Wings
Halo
*all thee above makes the greater angelic mutation

---

Demonic Wings
Devil Horns
Rhino Horns
Breathe smoke
*All thee above makes the greater demonic mutation

---

Gills
Finned Ears
Dorsal&Side Fins
Mer Tail
*All thee above makes the greater Auqatic mutation

---

Spirit Legs (back)
Spirit Legs (front)
Spirit Hair
Hallow Eyes
*all of thee above makes the greater Spitit mutation (which is very very rare)

---

Long Hair
Uni Horn
Gotee
Uni Tail
*all of thee above makes the greater Unicorn mutation (rare)

---

You can mix these mutations to make a greater mutation, you just have to mix the right ones :D

Tribe

Slots

Only opening 4 for now ill see if theres any demand what so ever.

Tribe

springacres

One question, hunni - if you have no paypal then how can we pay you?

Tribe

The USD would go straight to either ravvanna for customs for the stable or to indigo for kittling/jellie customs. Though i wouldnt have you send the usd until the customs were done!

springacres

Tribe

Yeppo. Fixed the mutations and such up if youd like to see basic quick lined verisons of the mutations you can pm me for them (just shows them on the females)