News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wild Ponies | Hiatus & Possibly Hiring Co-Owner

Started by Tribe, March 18, 2010, 11:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

Okay so i hate to do this because i really adore my ponies but they have got outta my hands lately and i hate even more to neglect them!

Im going to finish everything up in this few week hiatus and find someone to hand them over to run for me for a bit. I love them to death but after coloring them over and over and over with no help its got a little boring for me and i dont want that with my adoptables so im trying to space out over a few adoptable to keep from being bored with one line.

So basically hiatus for 2 weeks while i catch everything up.
Then new co-owner to help run things and keep everything going smoothly?

Awesome now then my to do list.

Genetic Babies-Upload and Do Stat Cards
Owed Things-Customs/semi custom & such from last events ran (I need forms filled out guys!)
Stat Cards for some poines uploaded
Splitx Poines Decerted & Uploaded

Okay now then if your interested in becoming the co owner heres some things to know
-yes i will help you color if you need it but i wont be coloring tons so please do over bear youself
-if you run an event, do the coloring & the certing all the profits go to you
-you may offer the wild ponies as trades, though its up to you to deliever the product
-you basically have full rein over these guys, unless i see you doing something you shouldnt then ill ask you stop whatever that is
-you will have to run the forums which means you'll be running/taking care of all trades, contests and sellls!
-you will have to use the photobucket, i expect it to stay organized and so on

If you can color quality horses, run an adoptable full time and be happy with it please feel free to pm me!

Tribe

http://s937.photobucket.com/home/WildPoniesSec/allalbums

Owners folders are here.

-if you see a horse that you havnt seen or dont own please tell me ill have to move it to its rightful owner.
-if you are owed something thats not in your folder please post what it is here. If it was a custom or something that needed named please post the image & or form with naming information and so on.
-If you see a horse without a stat card please post its image here, ill get it fixed right away!

springacres

I won this mare in a pick-a-door a few weeks back.

Name: Mongfind
Owner: Springacres

She needs a stat card and a transfer to my folder please :)

And Gentle Lady just needs a stat card.

Poupou

I know you said customs from last event, but does it include the one I get from our trade? :)

Also - you were supposed to fix this little guy.  It was supposed to be a mare. XD

Just thought it would help you keep things organized if I post them here.  I can remove if you think it's not the place for it.  :)