News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hunnis Adoptables | At A Stand Sill :{

Started by Tribe, March 30, 2010, 11:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

Just wanted to post this so everyone knows whats going on with me and my adoptables. Sadly we had some money problems and i had to down grade the computer i was renting from a vaio to an HP netbook and even though the little thing runs quite nicely as is i tried to download GIMP on it and it was going to take 6hrs to do it. So i decided to keep my programs off of it until i can either afford to get my vaio back or for the military bonus to come in, which with it i will be buying a asus graphics computer (means all adoptables will be running full force). So please expect an at least 2-3 week wait on some things.

As far as i know all things owed that have been paid for are out there now, aside from a breeding via rodentia that i owe to indigo. I have a dinner this sunday with my grandma and hopefully i can take my geek stick with me and use her computer to get all things owed out no matter what.

Wild ponies i had actually done i was just being slow on stat cards and didnt upload the ponies, but because theres such a massive amount of them needing uploaded ill probably more likely wait on doing those until i can get the new computer.

Im really really very sorry but anyone whoms tried to work from a netbook before should know that these things are basically worthless for anything but surfing the internet i really dont understand why people pay so much for them now, but being cheapo at this point its all i can afford to have.

Thanks for understanding guys! i promise as soon as the asus is set up and ready (getting photoshop WHOOT) ill be running full force!

Tribe

Well i finally got gimp to download the computer seems to running fine. The only thing is my geekstick wont fit in these usb slots they seem to be small or something?