News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Rodentia Customs] Help Garney Fix Her Van!

Started by Tribe, March 31, 2010, 06:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

So i will more then likely kill this poor little computer doing this, but i just had figured out the little thing that goes with my magic jack would work with my magicjack so :D i have my rodentia files back for the time being. I wont be saving these to this computer and they will all be saved to the geek stick so hopefully this all goes smoothly without killing all 160 gb of memory i have XD

---

If you havnt seen the thread garney needs her van fixed, i totally understand car problems as i myself had them recently thus draining more the enough of my own moola. (thus causing the problems with my computer). However as garney can take USD via any way, but more important through pay pal i feel the need to help her out majorly.

These customs will be purely for her need, all usd will be sent straight to her pay pal by you yourself ^^

---

Rodentia Examples

---

Custom Prices

Two Customs-Pet Quality
$5 USD

Two Customs-Show Quality
$7 USD

Two Customs-Champion Quality
$10 USD

Two Customs-Champion Quality & Insta Breed
$15 USD

Add Ons (must order a package for these)
One Custom Champion Quality-$5
One Custom Show Quality-$3

Extra Things
Breeding-$5 (between any rodents)

---

Im sorry i will not be opening up the pg breedings at this time, like i said im doing this garney not my own gain so i cant worry about those at this moment ^^ though no worries it looks like ill have my computer in two weeks, at the most three and everything normal rodentia will be opened!

Thanks for understanding guys
-Hunni

Tribe

Slots & So On

This will be a sort of unlimited event, ill take slots as i have the time and ill take more and more until either garney no longer needs help or my computer just cant handle it *pats little puter*

---

Slots

---

The USD is to be sent to

garnetbelial@hotmail.com

---

DO NOT SEND your usd until you get your custom!