News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Talon] The Events Thread (Customs Open)

Started by WillowDragon, March 21, 2010, 12:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillowDragon

Credits
Original Concept Art by Leafy, because she rocks my rainbow socks.
Completed lines, shading, mutations, other lines and colouring by WillowDragon
A massive help, and all round excellent person, Chem_Gal

Once Upon A Time... lol!

These little critters came about one day as I was talking to Leafy (My Lady and Master *bows down*) and asked if she could draw me a quick sketch of a dragon that I could play with.

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab165/TalonAdoptable/TestDragon-1.jpg

They just seemed to spring to life from there! With every layer of shading I did, they just seemed to gain so much character, and I knew I couldn't just use them for colouring practice!

The animation came about completely by accident, when i discovered I could actually animate! LOL
It took a fair few hours, but i finally got the basic animations where i wanted them to be... and who knows, if i get better, maybe more animations will appear!

The pose is Unisex... more poses may be available in the future =o)

Information about the Creatures

*The actual name of the creatures has not been discovered yet.
*They are small, about the size of Barn Owls
*They are fire breathers
*Generally good natured and very curious
*Have razor sharp talons, and can hurt when they land on your shoulder!!
*They have breeding 'races', where the fasted, strongest, best male wins the female.
*Bonded pairs are VERY rare, these critters flighty with mates lol
*They are egg layers

Banner:

Owners Folder: http://s860.photobucket.com/albums/ab165/TalonAdoptable/Owners/

WillowDragon

TALON EVENTS

Opening up Very nice and cheap USD customs!  ;D

Basic Custom - $2.50
*normal animation (blink/smoke)
*up to one mutation only
*simple to moderate colouring

Stage Two Custom - $5
*normal animation or Glare animation
*up to two mutations
*Any colouring difficulty will be attempted!

Stage Three Custom - $10 (more expensive so the animations can be kept rare)
*normal/glare/fire breath or glowing eyes animation.
*As many mutation as can fit together (some things cannot go together, like mane/spikes or dragonwings/featherwings)
*Any colouring difficulty... plus will be willing to do lineart edits/add-ons

The slots are unlimited, please PM me if you would like a slot/slots

Please PM this account with this form:

Name:
Owner:
Mutation/s:
Animation:
Colouring (please provide refs if needed):
Anything else?:

All customs to be payed via paypal to: km.mccrystal@btinternet.com

WillowDragon

WillowDragon

Spixy

*eyes* I was wondering if there's an owners list? xD

I still love these <3

YourLoveOnly

Lookky has to do a whole bunch of homework tonight, so I shall stalk this for him xD

WillowDragon

First post updated with owners folder  =o)

And Spixy, yes you do have one  lol

W xx

Ravvana

Codename: OpalGirl
Name I would give this Talon: Charm
Why I would give this Talon the best home: She would be my first, so I could give her lots of attention ;) I also have a nice big barn for my horses, so she would have a nice place to relax up in the hayloft, and plenty of tasty treats.

Lookky

Codename: FreakinCoolGirl
Name I would give this Talon: Blazinae
Why I would give this Talon the best home: It will be my first talon, and the first kid is always spoiled :3

YLO pays for me ... I don't like it, and will pay her back later.. she's way 2 sweet for me ... (K)

YourLoveOnly

You deserve some pets even if you have no SG yet ^^
Rich girlfriend is good for something, right? xD

*still deciding if she wants to join this adoptie herself or not*

Lookky

See?
she's a goddes...
I'm unworthy :'(

love you sweety!(K)

Spixy

Codename: Lightningboy
Name I would give this Talon: Taima (meaning Thunder in Native-American)
Why I would give this Talon the best home: He'd fit perfectly with Alameda as a adorable pair *grins* They'd both be named in Native-american names to fit. I imagine them crawling around doing mischeif together.

springacres

Codename: BuckskinBoy
Name I would give this Talon: Gwalchmai (meaning "May hawk" in Welsh)
Why I would give this Talon the best home:  He'd be my first, so I could give him plenty of attention.  I also have plenty of room on my property (it houses horses, dogs, and rabbits after all) so he would have lots of places to hide and plenty of opportunity to hunt wild mice and rats :)

Codename: OpalGirl
Name I would give this Talon: Kailash (derived from a Hindu word meaning "crystal")
Why I would give this Talon the best home: As mentioned above, she would be my first Talon and I could devote as much time to her as her beauty deserves.  :)

sera

Codename: LightningBoy
Name I would give this Talon: Shuurai
Why I would give this Talon the best home: FANGIRL GLEE ABOUT LEAFY'S ARTWORK! x3!!!!  *coughs* xD  i miss Leaf-chan's adoptables, so you are now obligated to be stalked by me. xD  <33  Actually, my huge amount of fangirl would likely be the biggest reason i'd be the best home! 8D  His colouration is astoundingly beautiful and, again, i adore these lines. ^^ 

And, because there's someone else wanting this handsome fellow, i'll also add another one:

Codename: DarkBoy
Name I would give this Talon: Kagi
Why I would give this Talon the best home: For the major fangirlimation stated earlier, plus the fact that i absolutely adore black and shadowy coloured things. 83

Ryuukokoro

Codename: DarkBoy
Name I would give this Talon: Mayonaka ('midnight' or 'dead of night' in Japanese)
Why I would give this Talon the best home: While looking for my first Talon, I'm not going to go with the flashiest colored or the most eye-catching markings. I want to find someone who matches with me and my soul, and I can tell just be seeing you that you are quiet and shy, like me. A little unsure of your place in life. I would love to discover confidence and my future together with you.

Edit: haha whoops I forgot to type in the name! Silly Ryuu!

WillowDragon

I will finish this event tomorrow at 14:00 secundi time  =o)

indigowulf

Codename: Darkboy
Name I would give this Talon: Nightshade
Why I would give this Talon the best home: Holly took one look at this boy and now she won't stop bugging me about him. She swears he is the hottest stud she's ever seen, and if I don't bring him home for her, she just might very well run away with him. Can't say no to a woman in love, eh?

springacres

edited my previous post because, well, I just had to try for the opal girl too :)

Ryuukokoro

Codename: BuckskinBoy
Name I would give this Talon: Riker
Why I would give this Talon the best home: Come on, boy! I can see the fire in your eye. Come with me and no harness or leash will touch you. We will run free, our feet flying over the ground, and I will do everything in my power to help you train for the breeding races. Together we are unstoppable.

Yay I try for another as well! ^_^

WillowDragon

EVENT CLOSED

I apologise for the lateness, had a bit of a family thing... will go through the forms shortly, and the results shall be up tonight, or in the early hours =o)

WillowDragon

Winner announced for first event!!

The second event will be up shortly!! <3 <3

W xx

YourLoveOnly

Sending SG for Lookky's girl now. He'll name her tomorrow, I think, he's already asleep now.

indigowulf

My bribe: 1 in 5 offspring LL persona gidget-

Plus my cattery cat, who never has managed to bond with me properly-

springacres

Eee!  *sends SG for her gorgeous boy*

WillowDragon

I have only recieved payment for three flatsale Talons... anyone who is left, please send the funds to me ASAP.

I will leave it until tomorrow at this time to give people more of a chance, if i recieve no more payments, i will cert the ones payed for an the other Talons will go back into my coloured folder.

Thankies!
W xx

YourLoveOnly

WillowDragon

Pick ups up... liking the bribes so far.

Will try and get time tomorrow or sunday to do some more events  ;)

W xx

Ryuukokoro

Bribe: one LL Gidget (only 5 offspring will be born) and 200k sg. ^_^

Spixy

Why was my transaction for the Lightningboy rejected? o.O

WillowDragon

*sighs*

I requested that payment be sent within 24 hours... i recieved only three payments even though I gave an extra day for payments.

I'll let people of this time (since ryuu sent me payment today aswell), send your payment again Spixy, and i'll get the last two from the flatsales certed!

W xx

Spixy

Oh, I'm sorry, my bad completely, I missed that. :S

Ryuukokoro

Thank you Willow. Sorry for my delay. *bows*

Neocridders

For the Bribe me, I'll offer this pembroke welsh corgi and 700k in sg?
:) I need him. SO much.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=16508 <corgi's profile
And I'll throw in a Gurgle offspring (direct offspring, not just decendant)

...just a sec on his picture...
(Corgi's show name needs to have NEO in it, since he was bred at NEO Kennel.)

I am so interested in that Talon for bribe. He is just like a character I like to mimic, and I really want him <3 <3 Eeeee

WillowDragon

Liking the bribes  =o)

*will* be putting up a small event later...

And working on another mutation  ;D  Will take a while... its a big one  LOL

W xx

WillowDragon

The wind talon has been traded  ;D

Customs have opened!   :D