News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Naa Breedings (Slow thread! ^^)

Started by sera, May 21, 2010, 07:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sera

Okeydoke! Whilst writing the other day, i sketched a Naa or two.  i have /no/ idea how to finish them, though, so i figured i'd let ya'll apply for them, more or less. xD  (And perhaps do a few more on the side. ^.~)

i would say these will likely be quite slow since i need to finish a few more templates for the flatsale, i'm still working on trades, and i have the 250th Naa contest, but i do so enjoy breedings. ^^

Wilds are allowed in this breeding round, though i would prefer that at least one of the Naa already exist. xD  You may use two wild, though, but you will need to put element types in the mother and father spots.  If you are using a Naa, you aren't required to put in an element type for the wild, though you may.  ^^  You may request to use someone else's Naa for this, but they must post here or PM me permission for you to use their Naa.  Non-Secundi Naa may be used this round for no additional fee.

If you're using at least one non-wild Naa, the breeding will cost: 10k
If you're using two wild Naa, the breeding will cost: 15k
Please do not send funds until i've confirmed your breeding; i'm not yet certain how many i'll have time to do, especially since my arm keeps trying to give out on me. xD;  Currently, only one slot per person, though you may gift the baby.

Post the below form in bold so it will be easy for me to catch, please. ^^  Please post URLs and NOT images!

Mother's ID:
Mother's URL:
Father's ID:
Father's URL:
Owner:

sera

(Pick-ups)

sera

(Just in case.)

kasatsu

*ponders over her options . . . *

Math

Mother's ID: Wild
Mother's URL: Sun (element)
Father's ID: Wild
Father's URL: Wind (element)
Owner: Math

This shall be my first. :D

Spixy

Mother's ID: 228s
Mother's URL: http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac142/naavainemar/Spixy/?action=view&current=228s.png
Father's ID: Wild
Father's URL: Fire ?
Owner: Spixy

unsure if this is right xD

YourLoveOnly

Does anyone have a female I can borrow? <3

sera

The forms thusfar look fine.  ^^  i'm going to try to work on one or two today.  Wish me luck! xD; 

kasatsu