News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable: Summer Fun

Started by Ravvana, June 16, 2010, 07:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

usedog2:

Brown silver dapple roan: -1 bay, +1 silver, +1 roan = 3 owner points, 2 foal points

Ravvana

Pinkshadow

Owh Ravv..
I prefer him not to be any Overo , as most of my WB's have it :p so just tobiano please :)

zarzamora

Name: Dreams May Come
Equip in hot pink please!
23k on the way

Ravvana

Quote from: Pinkshadow on October 15, 2010, 05:57:20 AM
Owh Ravv..
I prefer him not to be any Overo , as most of my WB's have it :p so just tobiano please :)

I can redo him if you really want, but please be more specific in your order next time. You asked for "tovero(frame/sabino)." Tovero means tobiano and overo. I guess I'm confused why, if you just wanted tobiano, you would have mentioned frame and sabino at all? But, again, I can auction that horse and redo your stallion with tobiano. Just let me know if you'd prefer that, or if you want him to look the same but just be coded as tobiano (you'll just need to make a note of it, as his looks will be misleading).

usedog2

Oh, wow! She's gorgeous! :O I'm gonna need that two weeks to find her a fitting name, lol. :)
Bum bum bee dum...

CutieePiee

That's a gorgeous brown silver dapple roan. Congrats, usedog2! :)

Ravvana

If any Quinsta fans want a free grey tobiano grade...

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3261.0

If I find him a good home, I will be able to get my first bonus ticket! :) Celebration will ensue in the form of some kind of quick, free Stable event. Sorry for the semi-random plug, but at least I'm spamming my own thread XD *scurries out*

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Ravvana on October 15, 2010, 05:56:35 PM
Quote from: Pinkshadow on October 15, 2010, 05:57:20 AM
Owh Ravv..

I can redo him if you really want, but please be more specific in your order next time. You asked for "tovero(frame/sabino)." Tovero means tobiano and overo. I guess I'm confused why, if you just wanted tobiano, you would have mentioned frame and sabino at all? But, again, I can auction that horse and redo your stallion with tobiano. Just let me know if you'd prefer that, or if you want him to look the same but just be coded as tobiano (you'll just need to make a note of it, as his looks will be misleading).

You can do as you prefer here hun :)
- Im very sorry , but i don't know what i thought when i typed it >.<

Ravvana

Pinkshadow, I updated his code. Just make a note somewhere that he is only tobiano, so his looks don't deceive you in future breeding plans :)

zarz's breeding and some PM equips for Taru are the only things on my to-do list currently. In addition to some sort of free/cheap fall event, which will be getting its own thread :D

Ravvana

Ravvana

I'm going to close this thread. Please migrate over to the new fall one :)