News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Pet Shop | New Ownership | Adoption event open

Started by Whimsy, August 16, 2010, 07:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

<3<3<3

I would like to introduce myself as the new owner of the pet shop. Ill be looking for a couple helpers as far as coloring and event running goes so if youd like to fill the position please feel free to give me a pm.

I got these from red_uni and i am ever so grateful to own such an awesome adoptable. My promise to you guys is to keep this adoptable open and active for much time to come :D If you have any input to how i should run these or change them please feel free to give me a holler.

<3<3<3

General Information

*On the corner of cornflower and juniper stands a small canary yellow building. Above the doors is a sign that reads "the pet shop". Once inside a small young woman smiles wide and offers you a warm welcome "please do take a look around, i do apoligize for the small selection but i only breed the best of the best so i must be selective to whom i sell". The shop smells of different pine beddings and sweet feeds. In the corner you notice a small puppy cuddled up in a plush bed, the woman remarks "please do feel free to pet anything in the shop, they are all as friendly as can be"

These are a collectable showable adoptable, meant for fancy and fun. Please read the rules below to fully understand this adoptable.

1.Please be respectful to me, my staff and anyone else in the thread.
2.Please do not start flames or fights in the threads, if you have a problem bring it to me through private message.
3.Because this adoptable is a breedable and registerable adoptable the owners may have contracts for their offspring sold. If you 'sign' this contract you are to uphold its rules (with in reason)
4.Contracts must be ran by me before they someone can be held to their rules.

<3<3<3

Since these are animals are bred for their quality they are naturaly good at showing. Every other sunday there is a show for each species. They are judged on

Personality
Color
Markings

The first 5 to place in each show will be rewarded points. Points can be dispersed to the animal the won them or for registered owners they can be used on any pet. The more points the higher quality offspring and higher quantity.

<3<3<3

Breeding

To perserve the high quality that these pets are there is a restricted breeding time in which the shop owner can help us all with our breedings. Shes there to assist with organization and delivery the offspring.

Each breeding will result in 1-4 offspring. (normal breedings)
Non-Registered owners can keep 2 offspring from each breeding.
Registered owners may keep 4 offspring from each breeding.
No owner may keep more then 8 offspring from each breeding time.
You must have the needed item to breed.

<3<3<3

Registering

Each month the shop owner will take applications for registered breeders (you will own your own petshop in which you can sell items & pets)

When registering comes up please be sure you can abide by these rules

1.Have your own website to support your shop
2.Have at least 1 pair (female & male) of every species
3.Have bred at least one time
4.Have a standing contract

<3<3<3

Trading Rules

1.If you are a non registered owner you may only trade Unnamed Offspring from the most recent breeding time.
2.Registered owners may trade any item or pet for any currency.
3.You may trade what your allowed at any time.
4. To trade a pet please send me this form below

Pet Link:
New Owner:
New Name:(5k fee)

<3<3<3

Owner Folders

<3<3<3

Whimsy

Petshop Adoption Event

The shop owner had a couple litters turn out a little less then quality. Thus shes having a free adoption event for these few pets. They have great personalitys and may have some potential in breeding, so please dont discredit them for their short comings.

---

To claim please post this form

Sell Code:
Name:
Owner:

---

Sell Code:Pup001

Sell Code:Kitten002

Sell Code:Kit003

Whimsy

Best Of The Breed

For auction today i have a few pets that are the best of the best.

---

Auction One
Sell Code:

---

Auction Two
Sell Code:

---

Whimsy

CYO

Heres your chance to create your own show pet. You may color one for yourself and two to go into my free guest coloring event.

Rules
1.Fantasy colors and Natural colors are both fine.
2.Fantasy markings are allowed however keep them to a minimum.
3.Please post your pet as a png file.

Post this form

Name:
Owner:
Pet:

for guest colorings just post this form

Colorist:
Pet:

Whimsy

SeaCrest

I adopted three pets from red_uni's Pet Shop, is there anything I need to do to have them be ready for breeding/showing/etc. for yours?

PonyMama

Can I ask that you maybe not bold everything
I find it harder to read

Whimsy

Seacrest your fine they are all ready as is :)

Pm I find it easier to read personally, sorry that upsets you though.

YourLoveOnly

I agree with PonyMama. Bolding is nice for titles, so you can easily find stuff you want to look up. So General Information, Breeding etcetera, those should be bolded in my opinion and the rest shouldn't.

Whimsy

I suppose you can do that :) ill change it when I'm on my pc!

Whimsy

Btw events willl be starting shortly

SeaCrest

Sell Code: Pup001
Name: If it is a girl, Meil, if it is a boy, Or
Owner: SeaCrest

Poupou