Whimsy Welsh Stables | Announcement about closure and new news!

Started by Whimsy, October 07, 2010, 10:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

First i would like to apoligize for any problems I will cause by closing these bugers down. However with 3 new adoptables under my belt on PI I just dont feel these guys are up-to-par as far as quality goes anymore.

So yes the whimsy welsh stables will be closing, however with them going something new is coming.

First is
The Fortune Keepers-A deer like adoptable (sketches by jojo, inking & shading by russa on PI)
These guys are a level based adoptable, very nice quality and a great chance to bring RPing to secundi.

Next is the replacement to Whimsy Welsh Stables

Which will be
Golden Gate Farms
Horse adoptable, some rping, some showing, mostly collecting on this side of it. Lines done by sif

(all whimsy welsh stables stuff will be transferable to either adoptable. You can have your little bitties or wws turned into either adoptable. NO fantasys in the golden gate farms though!)

jojo

I'm excited to see what the Fortune Keepers look like all shaded and prettified XD;

hiyoko

Since you're closing WWS and I never turned in the forms for them for our trade, can i get something from one of your other two adopties?