News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Orlaya* Questions for Owners

Started by PonyMama, October 08, 2010, 03:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok it's not really a question so much as letting you know, but questions for the aftermath.

I will be moving all owned Orlaya out of photobucket. I find photobucket to be painful and highly uncooperative to use. So the files will be moving.

Now the questions.

1. Do we want the new system to be under numbers? Or Owners?
(Owners will take longer to set up initially) DONE - no longer needs answering

2. do we want the website left alone, or just start adding the new links?

3. When I am done moving it all, what should we do event wise? NO CYO!!!!

~~~~~~~~~
Files moved and ordered by Owners:
http://pm.lasolistia.com/

YourLoveOnly

Owners, please.

Website? *puzzled* You mean the forum? I like the current system. Especially because the new storage system doesn't let you view more than 1 image at a time, so I would like to keep the forum gallery too.

Err.. event.. *thinks* Sorry, uninspired moment xD

Rosewood

1. Do we want the new system to be under numbers? Or Owners?
(Owners will take longer to set up initially)
I wouln'tnt really mind either, if you own Orlaya, then I find it easier to find your own if they are set up by onwers. Numbers are fine though, bucuase I usally save the image to my computer anyway.

2. do we want the website left alone, or just start adding the new links? I wouldn't mind adding the new links, so that people don't get confused.<----I don't know. You can ignore htis if it makes no since.

3. When I am done moving it all, what should we do event wise? NO CYO!!!! Maybe you could color up some premades and hold a raffle, or do something like a frankinstien, only have everyone post pictures instead of colors or markings when you say "body color" or "Marking".

PonyMama

ok here is the link to where owners will be found.  I will probably do the owner organizing as the nubmers are more for me, but that way people know what they own and I can check quickly in the site.

http://pm.lasolistia.com/

PonyMama

Uploading numbers 1-200
Done with all YLO's between those numbers

YourLoveOnly

O.o I have a lot of Orlaya.

Oh and PM is it too late to name Orlaya from breedings? I have been having issues with coming up with names lately >.<

PonyMama

It's fine, I won't have too big an issue naming things late with this new system
as it takes WAYYYYYY less time to upload and swap

I just hated moving things with photobucket.

I do ask that you wait until I move all the orlaya though, I do have all of secundi and all PI's to move which is about 1000+ orlaya

PonyMama

1-200 DONE!

Only 374 more to upload for secundi

ETA: 1-368 DONE!

ETA 2: DONE UPLOADING for secundi!!!!!!

springacres

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on October 08, 2010, 06:42:29 PM
O.o I have a lot of Orlaya.

Oh and PM is it too late to name Orlaya from breedings? I have been having issues with coming up with names lately >.<
LOL, same here - I still haven't named either of my twins xD  Though that's partly because I'm not sure I'll keep both of them.  (I know which one I most want to keep, just not what to name her yet)

PonyMama

If you still have namings, Please post this form (using the new links found in your folders)

Name:
Owner:
Link: