+Little Chimaera+ Home Thread ~Next FS 28th Nov~ Games and Auction OPEN

Started by Kage Davies, October 13, 2010, 03:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

Winged

Okay... third time lucky. My internet keeps freezing and i accidentaly pressed the enter key, so kept on loosing the post i was typing. So this is short.

Breeding game
Spry-http://littlechimaeraowners.webs.com/photos/Winged-Dreams/Spry.png
Lola-http://littlechimaeraowners.webs.com/photos/Winged-Dreams/Lola-1.png

Adding the rest of my entries... haven't changed any of the stuff before don't wory  :)

Winged dreams picks door No 14
I want 10 tickets for the raffle!

Sending 5000sg now :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

What about the previous breeding game Sun ran? I entered one of mine in there, but never saw a result.

Sunchaser

was it a flit that you entered? if so i have been working on figuring out what im going to do with them cause i only got three female flits. between both secundi and PI. im thinking im going to make a couple of flits/fencats/whatever that ill keep on my harddrive to be random dads or moms but im not positive yet. You will be getting your baby so dont worry about that i havnt forgotten ive just put the flit babies off trying to figure otu what to do with them.

Kage Davies

Front page is updated.

Since it was a free game and there have already been prizes handed out, its a wait and see and if nothing happens then I won't doing anything XD. It would be different if money had been paid etc etc.

Same with Frankens and things. Although no one minds a reminder ;).

Aralie

Oh Kage. Just noticed one thing on the front page. For the two I enterd in the breeding game you have my name up as Warina instead of Aralie ^_^

Kage Davies

Aralie

You probably did my entry for the egg naming at the same time. I had offer Warina as the name for it.
Thanks! ^_^

Arty

hiyoko

Aralie

Kage Davies

Alright guys, the games are closed.

Aralie, you won the item auction. If you send me the money, the items are yours. The other games will be drawn when I get back.

Neocridders won the grim. If you send over the money please and post the claiming form, then I'll get it certed asap.

I'm going on complete hiatus for 7 days.

Basically, I have one week before I leave Uni for Christmas. Before then I have... lots and lots of work to finish. Even without worrying about LC, I'm not sure if I'll get it all done. Plus I have 15 baby mice to distribute to new homes, and I lost one of my adults two days ago and I don't know why.

Anyway. After that I have three weeks off of Uni to spend catching up :). I'm dedicating the first four days to clearing off my requests list so I can reopen for requests and sell some items. We're having a big Christmas event, and I aim to get loads of good info up on the forums.

So please forgive me, but there's lots more to come. :)

Neocridders

I don't see a claiming for my Grim.

So I'm not sure if he's a he or she...

Name: Arik
Owner: Neocridders

or, if I it's a girl, name her Zara

Kage Davies

Hey guys.

I'm officially back from Hiatus now :D. Things will be a little slow for a couple of days, but I'm gearing up for Christmas. Sorry for the time off, but I got lots done :D.

Raffle

Roll(1d40)+0:
21,+0
Total:21

Entrants
Aralie - 1 - 10
Jojo - 11 - 20
Winged Dreams - 21 - 30
Hiyoko - 31 - 40

Winged dreams wins the snow leopard. Please post the following;
Name:
Owner's Name:

Pick a Door

Roll(1d20)+0:
13,+0
Total:13

Roll(1d20)+0:
14,+0
Total:14

3. Kage Davies
5. Aralie
8. Jojo
13. AlaskanTailoyr
14. Winged dreams
20. hiyoko

AlaskanTailoyr wins the red leafie kit. Please post the following;
Name:
Owner's Name:

Winged dreams wins the breeding charm :).

The Revised Breeding Game

Roll(1d5)+0:
2,+0
Total:2

Roll(1d4)+0:
2,+0
Total:2

Roll(1d9)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

Males
1. Jojo - Blizzard
2. Aralie - Kevanu
3. Winged dreams - Spry
4. hiyoko - Eudemon
5. AlaskanTailoyr - Adrian

Females
1. Aralie - Rina
2. Winged dreams - Lola
3. hiyoko - Murasaki
4. AlaskanTailoyr - Oddball

Kevanu will be breeding with Rina, and Hiyoko wins the resulting kit. More on that later once I've coloured their spawn :). (I had to reroll, as Lola is still a pup.)

Entrants

Jojo - Jupiter
Aralie - Warina

Jojo wins the red egg with her entry, Jupiter. I'll cert it up in just a bit :).

Aralie

Arty

Sunchaser

Winged

What page was the pick a door and raffle on? i can't seem to find them...
Owner of Gliders!

Kage Davies

Lol, Hiyoko did you win both pups? Lol, here's the other one anyway:

Name:
Owner's Name:

And go check the forum, your breeding is finally done XD. I'm working my way through requests right now.

And the games were on the front page, but since they're finished I cleared them away.

hiyoko

Lol yeah and since I did, you can gift or give this pup to someone else. :)

Kage Davies

Well, if you pass it back to the shop I'll put it in the event :).

Kage Davies

Just a heads up.

I went down like a tonne of lead bricks and trapped a nerve in my right shoulder. Right now it hurts too much for arts DX. I hope it will go down shortly with the help of some painkillers, but progress will be slow today.

Edit: I am caught up with my reqeuests now, so I am open for new ones again. And we will be having an item sale next week :).

Edit edit: We have an Agency application. Don't forget to go over to vote for you favourite three agencies this application turn :)

YourLoveOnly

There is a poll open in Herald. You can pick up to three Agencies ^^

Kage Davies

Little Chimaera

This thread is now inactive, please post here instead;

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3661.msg81832#msg81832
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal