News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] are back!

Started by Winged, December 12, 2010, 02:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

As some of you may have see in artwork booths, i have taken over the ownership of the Gliders! This thread is for me to check there's nothing to be sorted from before, and have a few free events. I decided to keep the name since people will recognise it, it's a good name and to be honest i can't think of another name. So it's staying :)
I know the banner's not great, photoshop was disagreeing with me so it's simple for now.

Directory
http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/Winged0/Gliders/Owners/
Only my folder at the moment, but once some gliders are sold i'll get more up!
This is the link that i found to the old directory, i will be putting all the gliders in that directory into the photobucket owners folders. http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2949.0
I'm sure i'll think of some more information to put here, so bear with me :) Let me get a couple of posts to put events in, then please chat and ask questions!

Winged
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Raffle

Simple raffle! Post "Ticket for [username]!" in purple in this thread to get a ticket. You may get one for yourself and gift two. So a user could end up with multiple tickets, one they claimed themself and some from friends.

Raffle will be drawn at 16:00 on friday the 17th.

Ticket list.
1- springacers
2- red_uni387
3- xenon
4- SeaCrest
5- YourLoveOnly
6- jojo
7- Spixy

Prizes.

And more to come, depending on how many entries.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Customs

Coming soon.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Questionnaire
Please fill this out, to help me give you what you want :)

Did you previously own any gliders before i took over?
What events do you like best?
What times roughly are you online? (if you could post this in UK time that would be a great help for me)
Any suggestions?

See here for any updates on in-thread games.

You may now post :)
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Did you previously own any gliders before i took over? I own one, Mukhtar.
What events do you like best? Slow franken, LOLpic contests, pick-a-door type events and of course flatsales.
What times roughly are you online? (if you could post this in UK time that would be a great help for me) Usually on between noon and 13:30 Secundi time, then again between 22:00 to 00:00 for weekdays.  Weekends I'm likely to be on longer.
Any suggestions? Nope, but there is one piece of unfinished business still from this thread:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3089.0
My claim and xenon's got mixed up and were never fixed; the green dragon wound up certed to me as Mukhtar and the gold one was certed to xenon as Jerran.

springacres

Oh, and...
Ticket for springacres!
Ticket for red_uni387!
Ticket for xenon!

Winged

I'll get that fixed for you two :) So the gold one is yours, named Mukhtar and the green one is xenon's, named Jerran? I wouldn't want it to get mixed up a second time, lol.
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Winged

Here are the fixed certs :)

Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Um, hate to bug you, but my name is misspelled on the cert - it's springacres, not springacers.

Winged

Oh no, i'm so sorry! This really isn't a good start :( It should be fixed now.
Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

Ticket for SeaCrest!
Ticket for YourLoveOnly!

Did you previously own any gliders before i took over? Yes, one, Myrina.
What events do you like best? Pick a door and franken.
What times roughly are you online? (if you could post this in UK time that would be a great help for me) Eurgh...6-10 pm Pacific time, i have no idea how far that is from UK time, it's like a 14 hour difference (so killed me when i moved back from the UK :P)
Any suggestions?

YourLoveOnly

I will be here in a day or two when I am done setting up the Jaeman Prophecy christmas event.

*waves to everyone* Thank you SeaCrest for the ticket <3

Winged

It's great to see more people :)
It's not a problem if you don't know the UK time, i'll just translate it over. I'm just trying to find out if there'll be a good time for me to come on and do quick games, since i'm in a different timezone than most here.
Owner of Gliders!

SeaCrest

LOL 4 years ago and I would have been on the same timezone as you XD

OOH! Jaemo events! *stalks* You're welcome :)

jojo

Ticket for jojo!

Did you previously own any gliders before i took over? nope!

What events do you like best? Short and sweet stuff like slow frankens, pick-a-doors, guessing games, raffles!

What times roughly are you online? (if you could post this in UK time that would be a great help for me)
From about 17:00 to 23:00 Secundi time during school days?

Any suggestions? Hmm, I dunno! Maybe like a gliders website where we could see all the different mutations and such? Up to you, really.

Winged

Yeah, i did think about a website but there's nore of a chance of me forgeting to update it if it's another website. So i was thinking perhaps a thread in the Notary Office here? That would have some breeding information, mutations, markings and posibly a story if i get these roleplaying. But i'm not sure about that yet.
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Quote from: Winged dreams on December 12, 2010, 04:28:51 PM
Oh no, i'm so sorry! This really isn't a good start :( It should be fixed now.
It's all right, at least it got fixed - and I am very glad to see these guys back!

Winged

Thanks :) If anyone sees this, i'll be on around 14:00 to play games and perhaps open a few customs.
Owner of Gliders!

Spixy

Winged

It's yours :) Anyone here to play some games later? Or now if there's enough people.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Anyone want to play a franken?

ETA: I made an information page, please look :) If there is anything you think is missing, i've just started with the page. Not breeding info though, i'll get that done next week i think. Need to work out a system.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Sorry i've been away, been super busy the past couple of days. Anyone want to play a quick franken tonight?
I've been planning to do a small christmas event next week, but that'll be a new thread.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Hmm... i appear to have planned the time for the raffle ending wrong :( it's another hour till it ends, and i likely won't be on then. So i'll not draw it till tomorrow morning. So another 11ish hours. I don't think there'll be anyone else entering by now, but if there is, you can enter till i draw it. Ignore the end time.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Raffle being drawn now!
Winning tickets are 1,7,4,6

springacers

Spixy

SeaCrest

Jojo

Please give me a name and owner. Jojo, your egg's gender is female.

I'll wait a bit, and then because this thread hasn't beem active the past couple of days, pm anyone who hasn't named.
Owner of Gliders!

Spixy

Yay I won my favourite :D

It's a girl, yes? =D

springacres

Ooh, I won a pretty!  I do believe those are girls, Spixy.

Now to come up with a name....

jojo

Name: Selene
Owner: Jojo

sorry I haven't been too active, I just finished finals xD congrats to the other winners! thanks winged :3

SeaCrest

Winged

Pickups!

It's absolutely fine Jojo, i was pretty busy this week too. Yeah, the the ones standing up are the females and the crouched are the males.
Owner of Gliders!

Spixy

Name: Desert Pine
Owner: Spixy