+Little Chimaera+Sunchasers -Closed Read last post please.

Started by Sunchaser, January 14, 2011, 12:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

Okay so this is going to be a thread where there are going to be games of course :) This will mostly be run by Sunchaser109. I hope you will join me let me grab a couple of posts.

Sunchaser

Extra stages and pets will become available as we go along ^^. Anything past three stages will probably need some kind of RP input to achieve. You will have to come back to the thread at the correct times to pick up the growings for your pet. Some pets grow faster than others. If you think you've missed a growing or can't find a thread, either post in a current thread or PM me about it ^^.

Fencats ~ 3 Stages

Newborn ~ Adolescent ~ Adult

Fencats, somewhat a cross between a fennec fox and a longhaired housecat, were created to be sold as luxury pets to rich women. They fit nicely in an oversized handbag and become loyal and affectionate to an owner who has a lot of time and attention for them. Their fur is renowned for being silky soft to the touch and very thick. Because of their spoiled lifestyles, a Fencat would have trouble adapting to life as a feral, but it isn't unheard of. They come in all colours, and the more they're bred the more different mutations are cropping up in their lines.

Fencats can be bred once they reach their adult stage and beyond. It takes one week for them to grown from newborn to adolescent, and two weeks more than that to grow into an adult.

Flits ~ 2 stages

Egg ~ Adult

Sometimes known as 'Dinkie Dragons', Flits are miniaturised versions of their considerably larger mountain dwelling cousins. About the length of a forearm, their speed and intelligence makes them perfect for carrying messages across the city. Although they have no wings, they fly by seeming to swim through the air, twisting into fantastic shapes at high speeds. Despite having a homing instinct and enough intelligence to carry messages long distance, Flits can be scatty creatures and tend to hyperactivity. They crave sugar and high energy foods which help to fuel their active lifestyles.

Flits can breed at their adult stage. It takes one week for them to turn from an egg into an adult.

Ryuki ~ 4 stages

Newborn ~ Puppy ~ Adult ~ Elder

The Ryuki is an exotic gentleman's hunting dog. More exciting than a normal dog, they have higher intelligence and come in many colours. They are swift and agile, but can't resist chasing anything that moves fast. They are high maintenance pets that require a lot of excersize and grooming, because of their long silken hair.

Grim ~ 3 stages

Newborn ~ Puppy ~ Adult

The grim were created as a private comission for one of the most wealthy families of the city. They were owned only by this family until they fell on to hard times and agreed to sell the occasional puppy to bring up their income once more. Breeding projects outside of the family are tightly controlled, and the genepool is very small. They are a very rare species of Chimaera, although sometimes there are odd puppies available in the Autumn.

Grim are mischevious and can tend towards harmful pranks. They are unwaiveringly loyal, and make very good personal body guards as well as house guards. They have a strong sense of their own territory, and form strict hierarchial bonds within their own 'families', which often are made up of other Chimaera as well as people. They are stocky and not very travel sized pets though.

Grim are only available as a species choice on Platinum custom tickets. They can be interbred with Ryuki, but there's more chance of getting a Ryuki pup in the litter than a Grim pup. At some point I might work on some hybrid lines :D.

Maenah ~ 4 stages

Newborn ~ Adolescent ~ Adult ~ Elder/Runner

Maenah text coming soon .

Squibbits- 3 staqes

Newborn~Adolescent~Adult~Elder

Fey Spirits ~ 1 Stage

Adult

Fey Spirits are beings of pure magic that manifest in an often ethereal form. They are born of a single idea or object, and no two are alike. They develop similarities to the idea or object that they were formed around. Spirits such as these are a natural part of living somewhere with a very high concentration of magic. These creatures are very rare, and often can only be seen at certain times of year, or depending on the moon's cycle.

Fey Spirits are very special pets and have their own rules. Each one is uniquely lined, and will never be released again. They can only be bred 3 times in total, but because they are purely magical beings they can breed with any other adoptable regardless of gender. (They do still tend to identify themselves as male or female however.) Most of their babies will be whatever species their partner is, but there is a tiny chance in every Fey breeding that an extra special baby will be born. This chance increases if the Fey is actively roleplayed.

These pets will be available at auction at shop events, and also via very expensive semi custom XD.

Sunchaser

Goal: Find Fishy Mimics!

Rules/Description:

This game is one that is going to be fun! What is going to happen is when i post Sign ups you have 1-12 hours to sign up for that round. Some rounds will last a long time some will be fast pac e that you have to be on right then in order to participate. There will be around three versions of this game.

First version: Is like hot potato. This will be the fast pace game that you must be on in order to play. You will have 1 hour to sign up for this round. Once that hour is up the game will begin. I will 'toss' a potato at someone. You will see their name in Bold and in Teal. That person has 2 minutes to toss it to someone else or they drop it. If you drop it 3 times then you are out. I will not be paying close attention to whats going on but will probally ask one of the contestents who is online to PM me if someone hasnt posted in two minutes. This is to keep it fair for when i say Stop the last person to hold it will be out. This will go till there is one person standing. The last round will be won by the person who last touched the potato. The last round you will only have 1 minute to pass the potato or you drop it. This is to keep it fair that you won hold on to it as long as you can to win lol

So if you are the LAST to touch the potato when i say stop then you are out. If you are the last to touch the potato in the last round then you win :)

Second Version: Is similar to pick a door. But in this case its pick a bowl. You will have 3 hours to sign up. Then whoever is signed up gets to pick a bowl. Behind one of the bowls will be a Fish mimic Chimaera ^_^ Simple but it does involve people signing up. Once everyone had posted a number once i say what the number of bowls is, ill use the randomizer to see who gets the fish.

Third Version: Throw a Ball- What this game is, is a game like the carnival ones. There will be 10 bowls and everyone who wishes to play just has to toss a ball. They pick one of the bowls to aim for and toss the bowl. Then we will see if you got it in or not. If your ball went in then you will be put into a list of winners. Then the bowls leave and there will be only 5 bowls. All the winners will be able to toss into these five bowls. Then depending on who is left will depend on how many bowls are left. You get up to 3 tries to get your fist ball in. Then you get 2 tries. Then you get 1. This is to get everyone a chance at going to the final round.

To Sign up Post your name in Bold and blue!

-------------------------------------

Round 1: Hot Potato- Yellow Tang Mimic- Ryuki Species

Closed!
Those signed up:
Aralie - Breeding Charm
Hiyoko -Fish Mimic
Neocridders - Breeding charm and potion of choice.

Round 2: Pick a Bowl - Lion Fish Mimic Fen Cat Species

Closed!  
Those Signed up:
Aralie
Toffeeca
YourLoveOnly
Ryuuokoro
Willow - Won the mimic
Hiyoko
Neocridders
Kahlira

If your name is in those that signed up choose a number between 1-10. First come first serve you have till tommorow to choose your you will be giving a random number.

Round 3: Hot Potato- Blue Tang- Flit Species
Closed[/b
Those signed up:
Hiyoko won

Sunchaser

These are the prizes that can be won!
Blue Tang:

Clown Fish:

FoxFace:

Lion Fish:

Sword Fish:

YellowTang: Won by Hiyoko in Round 1

Sunchaser

Goal of the game:
Have fun
Breed random pairs
Everyone gets at least one Baby.

Rules/Descprition:
Here is how THIS breeding game is going to go.

Everyone who wishes to participate must post a Male and a Female Chimaera. Doesnt matter the breed.

If you do NOT have a Male or Female or Both then what you do is post a description of your Dream Male/female/both Chimaera. If you are posting the links you MUST own the Chims. Or get permission to use them in the game.

On Thursday the 20th im going to do pairs out of all the chims enters and Make bebehs. If there isnt a equal enough of creatures that are allowed to breed together what ill do is make a baby based of the colors of the parents and the markings of course.

To enter post the folowing form in Green!

Name:
Link or Description of Female:
Owner:
Link or Description of Male:
Owner:
Do you wish for the baby to be imported:

Extra information:
One thing Sunchaser wants to do is have some Chims that are part of breeding stock. I know not everyone has Males or perhaps doesnt have the right Male or Female. Now this part is totally your choice. You can give me one of the babies, or both from the breedings with your random parents. Agian this isnt manditory would just be nice for those that are looking for free Studs/RB's ^^

Sunchaser

Aralie

Sunchaser

hey ^-^ gah i thought i posted from the other account >.> oh well lol *goes to edit her posts*

Aralie

*chuckles* it is hard to keep track of which account you are on

Sunchaser

Sunchaser

Okay im all set up with my posts you can see a little glimpse of what games their are going to be. Ill be posting information for the breeding game first. Each day ill probally do a new game or some sort of thing ^_^ I hope you will all join me in the fun.

Dont forget to rp!

Sunchaser

hiyoko

Name: hiyoko
Link or Description of Female: http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/12-sarabi.png
Owner: hiyoko
Link or Description of Male: http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/12-Damien.png
Owner: hiyoko
Do you wish for the baby to be imported: yes!^^

Sunchaser

YAY im going to be doing at least one Maenah bebeh *wiggles* i think they are so cute lol

Aralie

Name: Aralie
Link or Description of Female: http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/12-15.png
Owner: Aralie
Link or Description of Male: http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad81/LittleChimaera/Certings/Halloween/RyukiElder.png
Owner: Aralie
Do you wish for the baby to be imported: Yes please ^_^

^_^

SkySong

Name: SkySong
Link or Description of Female: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=503290
Owner: Me
Link or Description of Male: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=503233
Owner: Me
Do you wish for the baby to be imported: Yes!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Sunchaser

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

Nooooo I have friends over, can't play fun game D=

Is breeding game still open tomorrow? If not I'll have to go hurry.

Sunchaser

Sunchaser

lol the way this is going you will win by default Hiyoko :)

Aralie

I should be able to stay on for that as long as it doesn't go too long *looks quickly at start time of next class* doesn't start till 15:00 ^_^

Aralie

Sunchaser

Sunchaser

Aralie and Hiyoko are you still here??

Sunchaser

I toss the Potato to Hiyoko!

Please reply with this: I toss the Potato to ____! in teal.

Aralie

*pokes head back in* I am here!!!! *waves hand*

Neocridders

Sunchaser

Hiyokos droped her first one. remebe3r you have 2 minutes to post after your name is posted.

I toss the Potato to Aralie!

Neo you can go ahead and play to cause it just started ^_^

Players:
Aralie
Hiyoko
Neocridders

Neocridders

Ooooh wow! Lucky break for me :OThanks !!

Aralie

Sunchaser

no problem :) IM going to go ahead and put in a number on my email for when to stop the thing. this way cause i dont have any of you on my MSN it will be fair. Cause i want to watch right now to make sure everyone posts before two minutes are up.

Neocridders

hiyoko

Aralie

Neocridders

Sunchaser

*watches* im curious who is going to be the one with the potato at the end of the time :-p

also everyone here WILL get a prize. One will get the tang, the other two will get items :) Also i will post the fishies as they are won however i wont import them until i give out all the fish cause i want them to be given out at the same time to grow at the same time.

Aralie

hiyoko

Neocridders

Aralie

Sunchaser

Neo droped!

I toss teh potato to Hiyoko!

Neocridders

I pass the potato to aralie

Eta sorry computer keeps going unresonsive

Sunchaser

Stop!

OKay so this one kinda failed. I didnt realiz it was 39 before i saw that Neo hadnt posted. So what im going to do is let Neo and Aralie decide who wants to go on and who wants a breeding Charm?

Aralie

I am good with a breeding charm
I have class soon anyways ^_^

Sunchaser

Okay Thanks Aralie *snugs* Ill add it to your inventory now.

Neo and Hiyoko you still here?

hiyoko

Neocridders

I'm here. Computer being difficult, but here still anyway.
Aww sorry aralie! I hope I didn't mess up this game >.<
Ugh, sorry.

Aralie

I can attack the forums with breedings! *evil laugh..... cough* Have fun guys!

Sunchaser

lol dont worry Neo :) it was more my fault that i wasnt paying closer attention when the ending time came around.

Okay So neo and Hiyoko are still in. Im going to keep it to 2 minutes to post since your comp is being difficult Neo *snugs* Im also going to reset the drops. So you each can drop it 2 times then the third your out and it goes to the other person. *snugs* Good luck!

I toss the Potato to Hiyoko!

lol bad aralie

hiyoko