+Little Chimaera+Sunchasers -Closed Read last post please.

Started by Sunchaser, January 14, 2011, 12:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

mmm that was slow hiyoko but ill let it pass. Does two minutes seem like a good idea? or should i make it longer?

hiyoko

Mine is being slow too, I have to re-install my printer  :'(

Neocridders

hiyoko

Neocridders

hiyoko

Neocridders

hiyoko

Neocridders

hiyoko

Sunchaser

going so fast o.o i wish only the timer would go faster lol

Neocridders

hiyoko

Neocridders

Sorry for no color. On my phone and I can't get comp to load.

Neocridders

Sunchaser

hiyoko

Sunchaser

Neocridders

Sunchaser

Winner is Hiyoko!! Congrats ^_^ Ill post the fish here in a moment if hubby doesnt call. Otherwise ill post HIM tonight :)

Neo you get a breeding charm and your choice of potion as you came in second. (so one of the pattern potions or color potions)

hiyoko

Cool, well I have to leave soon so I'll post a name later.^^

Good game Neo.^^

Neocridders

Yep good game! I thought thperson holding the potato at the end won, but that wouldn't make sense.
Congrats!!

Pinkshadow

Name: Pinkshadow
Description of Female:
- She has sunset colours and a little flowerish design
Owner: N/A
Description of Male:
- He should be like looking at a starfull heaven, with a bright moon
Owner: N/A
Do you wish for the baby to be imported:
- Yes :D

Hope it's okay (:

YourLoveOnly

Name: YourLoveOnly
Link or Description of Female: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=503477
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Link or Description of Male: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=503589
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Do you wish for the baby to be imported: Yes please ^^

Sunchaser

Yep it works pinkshadow :)

Ill be running another game for a fish mimic later tonight if i get on since its me and hubbies anniversary today :-p if i dont get back on tonight i WILL get on tommorow.

Ryuukokoro

Name: Ryuukokoro
Link or Description of Female: http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad81/LittleChimaera/FemRyukiCert.png
Owner: Ryuukokoro
Link or Description of Male: http://littlechimaeraowners.webs.com/photos/Ryuukokoro/zinter.png
Owner: Ryuukokoro
Do you wish for the baby to be imported: yup!

Sunchaser

Second Round open! Also Neo please tell me what potion youd prefer :)

Aralie

toffeeca

toffeeca

Also if we aren't here at 16:30 when it ends to pick a bowl will we be out or can we have one randomly assigned to us or do you have longer to pick a bowl?

Sunchaser

I will give everyone 24 hours to picka  bowl.  Cause i wont know the numbers till everyone is signed up. Once i see everyone signed up then ill use the randomizer to choose where the fishy is hiding. If i have come back tommorow and someone hasnt posted a bowl then ill probally just assigned it :)

YourLoveOnly

Ryuukokoro

Willow

Willow

<3
Trying to get into these guys, even though all the different lines and items confuse me @o@
I don't know where to start XD
~Willow

Sunchaser

lol basicly teh lines are just the different species. If you dont know a specific species name and want a custom or somthing you can always use descriptions we can usually figure it out for ya. As for the items whichever ones confuse you just ask us sweety and we will be more hten happy to explain and help you out.

Also this is to everyone, do you like the games that are going to be played with the fish mimics?

YourLoveOnly

It would help to see them xD
But I do like more original games that aren't extremely overused, so yes, I approve =3

Willow

I've just gone through the search and looked at the breeds, so I think I get things a bit more now >3>
Are customs open, or do you need an item for them (that's another thing that's confusing me ^^;)

~Willow

Sunchaser

the descriptions are all on the first page with what happens in them. of course we have only actually played one but im hoping people like the ideas.

Customs are open threw bribes and teh custom ticket items. We dont have a custom season or anything like that unless we just say hey who wants a such and such custom like ive been known to do every now and then.

YourLoveOnly

I meant seeing the customs we are playing for xD

Sunchaser

OH lol give me a little bit and i think i can post all the ones i have done so far uploaded at least to photobucket :) sorry bad silly Sun moment :-p

Willow

Ahh, ok then :D

I'll wait until I have an adoptable to bribe you with then ;)
I'm quite excited as I'm talking to Solistia about redrawing the Micish, so I can bring them back in new fresh start :)
*settles in thread comfortably*

~Willow

Sunchaser

Well i know ill be giving out items throughout the games as well so perhaps ill threw in some custom items as well especially for those that only have 0-3 chims.

Also if you guys and gals will stick around i shall be more then happy to do some quick games for two chims i have that i havnt done anything with yet lol

Willow

:O

I'd love to be here for games, but I just need to quickly wash my hair, so good luck if they start without me!

*terminator voice*
I will be back.

hiyoko

hiyoko

Oh and can see the ryuki i won ^^

Sunchaser

yep im going to go ahead and post all the prizes that have been earned/can be earned Just got to give me a little bit and no worries willow :)

Sunchaser

Fourth post is updated with all teh fish mimics that can be won. however you wont see all the markings till they are grown :-p Also my favorite one i think i have done so far would be the clown fish >.>

Aralie

*pounces on Sun*
Fish!!!!!! Luffles fish ^_^

Willow

*multitasks drying hair and staring at fishy beauties*
o3o

Sunchaser

Okay so here are the two i never did anything with. The tiger was actually one of my audition colorings. And the blue one... is one of my i was bored and couldnt sleep but was so tired i should sleep chims.

Im so tempted to keep the tiger but i know i should give more pretties away :)

Willow

Eee, they're gorgeous :D
Are they males? X3;

hiyoko

Soo many pretties to win!^^

Name: Yellow Tang
Owner: hiyoko
Import please ^^