+Little Chimaera+Sunchasers -Closed Read last post please.

Started by Sunchaser, January 14, 2011, 12:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Sunchaser

Name :) ill be uploaded them all at once if you wish to wait till you see her ill upload her under the name Name Me :)

Kahlira

Fishy gal: Name: Hami Hami
Owner: Kahlira
Link.. Dunt know

Pinkshadow

Neo, i would loove the male in our pair :D

Sunchaser

Just so you guys know im going to be in livestream doing some customs, if you guys wanna come hang out :)

http://www.livestream.com/secundisunchaser

Little Chimaera

Fish are imported. THey are imported as babies but ill have them grow tommorow to their second stage. If you ever want to get all of the stages of your creature that I have done and that has had all the stages just send me a pm.
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Sunchaser

Im going to close this thread and start importing the breedings probally sometime tommorow. Ill probally do them in big batches and put them in probally two litters. with 9 being in each litter. i will be pming those that have not claimed theirs yet.

If you wish to trade your chim in for a semi custom ticket send me a pm!

Those that have NOT claimed their chims yet please send me a PM as well. Ill be sending pms to those that havnt claimed a single baby in a pair. Which i think only two pairs have no claims. The others ill be importing to those that they would go to but giving them the name Name Me. If you wish to name it after i have imported it onto secundi that is fine just send me a PM agian please. Thank you all!

YourLoveOnly

Sun I don't think that works, since some parents are imported. Like my Niek and Christine are imported and I don't want them to suddenly have 9 babies they are not supposed to have xD

I am assuming these count as real babies, since last time you did this Sayuri got listed as a mom in the pedigree as well..

Sunchaser

No the mom and dad of the litter will be off secundi mom and off secundi dad. they shouldnt show they are related at all.

And reason Sayuri was listed as mom is cause she was the mom in that breeding lol

YourLoveOnly

Yes I know, that's why I was expecting Niek to show his babies in his pedigree too etc which doesn't work if you make it a big off-secundi litter xD

Sunchaser

the only way a pedigree shows up is if when iadd the creature in the first place i put its mom and dads System id in where its supposed to go. The litter mom and dad have no state as to the pedigrees. So niek will show his babies as well the others show theirs. but only theirs not the others.

Sunchaser

Im assuming you want them to show the correct babies yes YLO? If not i mean i can always not add the mom or the dad to the pedigree. If thats what you want that is.

YourLoveOnly

Yes I meant if you put them all in one litter then either they will not have their parents showing in their pedigree or they will have siblings they shouldn't have XD That's why I asked if this is like a fake breeding where these aren't actually offspring, because if they are real offspring then I do want them to show in their mom's and dad's pedigree if possible :) Lines are short right now, but I am sure at some point they will be needed to prevent inbreeding.

Sunchaser

Putting them all in one litter wont affect their parents. at least not as far as ive seen. Like i said you add the parents to teh critter. not to the litter. The litter parents are just there usually for easier searching. ill see what happens when i actually put them all in one litter while that critter shows a different mom in dad. It really should be okay ^_^

Little Chimaera

FIrst 7 babies have been imported. They have been imported as the second stage as its been about a week anyways. I will not delete the baby pictures from my photobucket if you want those stages. Also ill be adding them to a litter later today i just need a break lol
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal